From Rails to Trails in Historic Boonville
Hotel Frederick • Boonville, MO
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($79) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
- Included Breakfast
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Blocks from the river, this 24-room historic hotel boasts unique décor and an eco-friendly bent in downtown Boonville.
Meandering along the northern bank of the Missouri River, the Katy Trail runs 240 miles parallel to the former Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad—making an extended appearance in the historic city of Boonville, Missouri, just a short drive from Kansas City or St. Louis. Stroll downtown and admire the architecture of classic Cooper County, or visit nearby Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre, one of the state's oldest professional theaters. Outdoorsy types will love Katy Trail State Park, America's longest rails-to-trails endeavor, built with walkers and cyclists in mind. With plenty of shaded nooks, open fields, and quaint communities, the state park is a nationally acclaimed destination and an ideal way to spend an afternoon.
Plastered with vintage memorabilia of Boonville, Hotel Frederick captures the spirit of this riverside town while treating guests to a blend of bold décor and Romanesque Revival-style architecture. Built in 1905, the building is easily the centerpiece of downtown Boonville, where more than 500 sites are recognized by the National Register of Historic Places. The hotel reopened in 2006 with an emphasis on environmentally friendly practices. Each of Hotel Frederick's 24 unique guest rooms is spread with stately hardwood floors and period furnishings, while flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and plush linens and robes ensure visitors remain tuned into modern conveniences while enjoying the ambience of 19th-century Missouri. On site, The Fred Restaurant & Lounge offers the area's finest food and drinks in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Open-air seating provides views of the Missouri River and a prime spot to sample the restaurant's unique libations during a history-rich afternoon.
• Use your voucher for stays through July 2, 2015
• Taxes and resort fees aren't included
The hotel is terrific, the rooms are incredible and the staff is so friendly, it's a great place for a getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 2, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2015 • Enjoy By July 2, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms