Stay at One of Gold Country's Oldest Hotels
Hotel Leger • Mokelumne Hill, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Private Hallway Bath and Bag of Gourmet Nuts, Any Days of the Week ($75) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $15/night.
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Private Hallway Bath, Bag of Gourmet Nuts, and Bottle of Wine, Any Days of the Week ($145) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $15/night.
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Private Hallway Bath, Bag of Gourmet Nuts, Bottle of Wine, and $20 Voucher Valid at Whitewater Grill & Saloon, Any Days of the Week ($203) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $15/night.
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Shared Hallway Bath and Bag of Gourmet Nuts, Any Days of the Week ($67) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $20/night.
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Shared Hallway Bath, Bag of Gourmet Nuts, and Bottle of Wine Any Days of the Week ($133) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $20/night.
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with a Shared Hallway Bath, Bag of Gourmet Nuts, Bottle of Wine, and $20 Voucher Valid at Whitewater Grill & Saloon, Any Days of the Week ($188) Upgrade to a room with an ensuite bath for $20/night.
- Daily Breakfast (Either Complimentary Continental Breakfast Mondays to Thursdays or 15% Off In-Restaurant Fridays to Sundays)
- Discounts Offered by Local Merchants
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to March 31, 2017
- Blackout Dates: December 31, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
- Please call for details and rates.
- Rates are for double occupancy.
- Additional guests allowed in some rooms for additional fee of $15/pp per night, payable directly to hotel upon check-in
Stepping out into California's Gold Rush region is like stepping onto a movie set, which is why countless Hollywood Westerns were filmed right here in these hills. Set amid an iconic backdrop of rusty-red soil and the rolling Sierra foothills, this land is home to myriad boom towns with ghostly and golden pasts. From saloon fronts frozen in time to the orange and pistachio fields beyond the mountains, this slice of Americana is sure to rope in your imagination.
Built in 1851 to accommodate miners who had come to Mokelumne Hill in search of gold, The Historic Hotel Leger is one of the oldest operating hotels in California. You'll be plenty comfortable in your guest room, which may feature unique touches like a marble fireplace, balcony access, a cozy rocking chair, or flowered wallpaper—depending on your room selection. At the on-site Whitewater Grill & Saloon, you can dig into dishes like hot wings, jambalaya, shrimp and grits, osso busco, and an extensive selection of beef, chicken, and vegetarian burgers.
My husband and I had a great weekend at the Hotel Leger. Loved the room, food, and the staff was very nice.Beautiful area too.-- LivingSocial Member
Nice place. Quiet. Very historical. Nice garden pool in back. Good restaurant. Cute, very small, historical town.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 31, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast (either complimentary continental or 15% off in-restaurant); bag of gourmet nuts; and discounts offered by local merchants
- 6% room tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person
- Up to 2 dogs (no more than 50 lbs each) are allowed for additional fee of $20 per pet/night. Please call for room availability details
- Restaurant and saloon are closed Tuesdays
- Customers staying in a shared hallway bath room may upgrade to a private hallway bath or private ensuite bath can for an additional $15 or $20 fee per room per night respectively. Customers in a private hallway bath can upgrade to a private ensuite bath for an additional $15 per room per night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: December 31, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • Enjoy By March 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings