A Cannon Beach Inn on the Pacific Coast
Inn at Cannon Beach • Cannon Beach, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Studio King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($235)
- $20 Voucher for Wine Shack Cannon Beach
- Daily Light Buffet Breakfast for Two
For a "wonderful place to unwind," look no further than this "first-class" inn with "lots of special touches."—Raves from LivingSocial Members
Sometimes vacation is all about checking out for a while. Just a 90-minute drive from downtown Portland, Cannon Beach is the perfect refuge from the concrete jungle. Named one of "The World's Most Beautiful Places" by National Geographic, the seaside community is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Oregon Coast. Sample some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine in the state; peruse galleries during the yearly Spring Unveiling arts festival; and soak up awe-inspiring sunsets over Haystack Rock.
Let the sound of crashing waves drown out your cares with an Escape to the Inn at Cannon Beach. This scenic inn is just one short block from the sand, so you can stroll along the shore to your heart's content—if you even want to leave the grounds, that is. Walking pathways crisscross the lush courtyard, where colorful flora bloom and a school of koi swim in the central pond.
Inside, you can kick back in your Classic Studio and enjoy a leisurely lifestyle. Warm up by the toasty gas fireplace; pour a glass of local wine; or enjoy a movie or book from the complimentary lending library. Newspapers are delivered to your door daily, and rooms offer microwaves, small refrigerators, and coffee makers, so you can really make yourself at home.
Focus on achieving inner peace with a class at nearby Cannon Beach Yoga Arts, which offers programs in conjunction with the Inn. If you're looking for more adventure, check out the landmark Haystack Rock a short distance up the beach, or head to Ecola State Park for some of the best whale watching on the coast. On your way back to the Inn, use your included $20 voucher to pick up a bottle of local wine from the Wine Shack. Once night falls, complimentary use of beach chairs and towels at the Inn give you prime seats for watching storms rumble far out over the Pacific.
"This simply is our very favorite place to stay away from home. It is the best, and the staff are always so welcoming and helpful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays April 1 – June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily light buffet breakfast for two, fresh baked cookies, $20 voucher for Wine Shack Cannon Beach, use of beach chairs and towels during your stay, beach buckets for children, free DVD rentals, and Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 9-10, 23-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings