Texas-Sized Fun in the Heart of Big Bend National Park
Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa • Lajitas, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- $50 On-Site Activity Credit
Pack your hiking boots and golf clubs—you'll get to know the great outdoors of Texas at this resort on the edge of Big Bend National Park.
The cacti and creosote bushes of Big Bend National Park are a history-rich bunch—the Chihuahuan Desert vegetation has crept along the remote locale's rugged terrain for more than 75 million years. Home to sunset-hued rock formations and lush fields of wildflowers, this historic Texas park's present-day terrain is easily one of the most spectacular landscapes in the Southwest. Landlocked visitors can marvel at a myriad of flora and fauna—including sword-shaped yucca and hulking black bears—while those in search of the majestic Rio Grande can raft, canoe, or kayak beneath more than 1,500 feet of solid rock.
Offering expansive views of courtyards, golf courses, or mountain ranges, the accommodations at Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa match the diversity of the property's Big Bend scenery. Each of the 101 rooms is uniquely designed with Mexican tile bathrooms, Old West or Victorian furnishings, and DVD players—some even have fireplaces. In the afternoon, head down to the activities desk in lower lobby of the resort's Badlands Hotel, where the experienced staff will help you plan and personalize your day. As the setting sun casts shadows across the dramatic landscape, elbow up to the bar for a cold one at the Thirsty Goat Saloon, the resort's laid-back watering hole.
"Absolutely wonderful! I played golf both days, and the course was in excellent condition. The scenery is beautiful. Food at the restaurant, bar, and bakery was superb! Will definitely go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"An amazing resort in a beautiful, remote area of Texas. The accommodations at Lajitas Golf Resort & Spa are on par with any 5-star resort... Wonderful, friendly staff, great food, and the most beautiful scenery in Texas. Can't wait to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 on-site activity credit (valid only for golf and equestrian activities on resort property, cannot be used in dining room or bar, does not apply to third party vendor activities)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required at time of booking; credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): September 28 - October 2, 2014; October 25 - November 1, 2014; November 24-30, 2014; December 20, 2014 - January 2, 2015; February 11-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings