Beautiful Views, Slow Pace on Lake Blackshear
Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club • Cordele, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an RV Camping Site, Any Days of the Week ($35)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Room with Breakfast for Two, Sundays Through Thursdays ($69) or Fridays and Saturdays ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Room with a Round of Golf and Breakfast for Two, Sundays Through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- Valid for Stays from Now to February 18, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Overlooking 8,000-acre Lake Blackshear, this state park resort offers a host of recreational activities, from golf to boating to fishing and more.
Fed by the Flint River in southwest Georgia, Lake Blackshear invites city slickers to kick back and admire the natural beauty of the countryside. Here, just two hours south of Atlanta, the 8,000-acre lake offers visitors prime access to world-class bass fishing and boating, while Georgia Veterans State Park draws outdoorsmen from around the region with a number of hiking and biking trails. Visitors can also learn about military history, from the Revolutionary War to the Gulf War, at the park's museum, which features an extensive collection of artifacts that includes armored vehicles, uniforms, weapons, medals, and a plane.
Set right on the water inside Georgia Veterans State Park, Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club puts guests within minutes of the region's best. Bring the RV, or set up inside a rustic Villa, boasting comfortable furnishings, two double beds, mini refrigerators, high-speed Internet, and cable TV—not to mention gorgeous views of the lake from the private screened-in patio or terrace. When you stay in Villas, you'll also be treated to a hearty breakfast at Cordelia's before stationing yourself in a chair by the pool.
There are ample activities for sportsmen, too—golfers can opt for the golf package and tee up on the resort's par-72 course, while anglers can cast for bass from the marina on Lake Blackshear. You won't want to miss dinner at Cordelia's, where a professionally curated wine list complements dishes like the signature crab soup, prime rib, and pan-fried grouper.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• For additional fees, you can add up to 2 extra guests to Villa Rooms, or up to 4 extra guests to RV sites
• Plan around the blackout dates: October 16-18, 23-25; November 26-28; December 24-26; December 31, 2015-January 1, 2016; February 12-15, 2016
The lake was so pretty; room was fixed to admire the sunset each day. Golf course and fishing were pretty sweet. Staff was excellent. Hiking trails, biking, great things on offer. Food was too good!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 18, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests (for Villa Rooms) and up to 4 additional guests (for RV Camping Site) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- RV site vouchers can be combined to stay for a maximum of 14 nights
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 16 to 18; October 23 to 25; November 26 to 28; December 24 to 26; December 31, 2015 to January 1, 2016; and February 12 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • Enjoy By February 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings