Quiet and Romantic on the Beach in Cabo
Marbella Suites en la Playa • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Four-Night ($349), Five-Night ($436), or Six-Night ($523) Stay for Up to Three Guests in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Suite Between Now and June 15, 2014
- Or, a Four-Night ($299), Five-Night ($373), or Six-Night ($448) Stay for Up to Three Guests in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Suite Between June 16 and December 22, 2014
- Two-for-One La Princesa Romantic Sunset Tour or Snorkel Tour
- 25% Off Massages at The Spa at Marbella Suites
- 50% Off Cabo Adventures
Here, on the quiet side of Cabo, you'll be treated to romantic accommodations, plus cruise, spa, and snorkel discounts.
Teetering on the edge of the Baja Peninsula, where the waters of the Sea of Cortez meet the Pacific, Los Cabos is advantageously placed amid world-class ocean views. While the white-sand beaches are protected by the imposing jagged rocks of Land's End—which beckon lounge-chair visitors to try adventurous boat rides near their edges—inland, artisan markets sell colorful mementos. Bob from water sport to water sport by day; once the sun sets, scads of neon clubs and energetic bars await.
While some parts of Los Cabos host round-the-clock parties, others are decidedly more tranquil. Marbella Suites en la Playa, halfway between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, is one such place. "It's a treat to discover little Marbella Suites," says Fodor's, "which still retains the flavor of the peaceful and romantic East Cape properties," and is just 25 minutes from the nearest airport.
Its air-conditioned rooms all have cool tile floors and kitchenettes. Beyond the accommodations, the hotel boasts a beach-level pool and two hot tubs, as well as an on-site spa and fitness center. At mealtime, visit beachfront La Terraza restaurant, where dishes are prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients—you'll taste the difference in your first bite of guacamole. Luna Bar, located off the lobby, serves local artisan beers, like Diablo Blanco and Broken Board, in addition to standard drinks.
"Beautiful hotel, enjoyed the privacy, excellent staff, great location, delicious foods, and I will definitely visit again. The staff was so great, my boyfriend still contacts them today."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 3 people per room; 2 adults 1 child or 3 adults
- Includes Two-for-One La Princesa Romantic Sunset Tour or Snorkel Tour, 25% Off Massages at The Spa at Marbella Suites and 50% Off Cabo Adventures
- 19% tax and $3 daily service charge; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 7-8, 15-16, March 1-31, April 22-25, May 15-17, 24-25, July 3-5, 24-26 and August 8-9, October 25-27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2014 • Enjoy By December 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms