Classically Low-Key at a Historic Nantucket B&B
Martin House Inn • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Full Room ($215) or a Queen Room ($315), Any Days of the Week from December 14, 2105 to March 31, 2016 or November 2 to December 31, 2016
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Full Room ($275) or a Queen Room ($440), Any Days of the Week from April 1 to June 14, 2016 or September 18 to November 1, 2016
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- Late Noon Checkout
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Fall in love with Nantucket, embraced by the romance of this historic sea-captain's home, which offers homemade scones and specially bottled wine.
Part quaint fishing village, part swanky getaway town, Nantucket manages to preserve its historical charm while catering to Cape Cod sensibilities, where cobblestone streets are frequented by yacht owners clad in boat shoes and shoulder-hugging cable-knit sweaters. Here, you can explore the island's many pre-Civil War structures by day, and tuck into sumptuous cuisine and cocktails by night.
At Martin House Inn, a resplendent mansion built in 1803 by sea captain and gentleman Nathaniel Sherman in the island's historic district, you'll be surrounded by all that makes Nantucket sing. Gracing each room are classic touches and authentic period pieces, from four-poster beds to paintings by local artists, encouraging you to kick off your wellies upon arrival. You'll be greeted with a bottle of wine in a private sanctuary where Old World luxury meets modern comfort.
Each morning, savor freshly baked muffins, breads, and pastries; fresh fruit; and homemade granola in the antique dining room. Spend the day window shopping in town, strolling down to watch sailboats bobbing in the sound, or curling up with a favorite book in front of the living room fireplace. You can even toast your shipshape stay with wine and cheese in the inn's main room.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: April 29-May 1; May 18-23, 27-31; September 23-24; and December 2-5, 2016
Wonderful stay at the Martin House Inn! Best scones I have ever had! Super comfortable bed and mattress. Great hostess! We will be back for sure!-- LivingSocial Member
We loved it! The place was beautiful; breakfast was absolutely delicious! It was so convenient to the town and within easy walking distance from the boat! I would love to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 14, 2015 to December 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast; bottle of wine; and late noon checkout
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 29 to May 1; May 18 to 23; May 27 to 31; September 23 to 24 and December 2 to 5, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 4, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016 • Enjoy By December 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings