Log-Cabin Luxury in Arizona's White Mountains
PVC at the Roundhouse Resort • Pinetop, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays through Wednesdays ($179) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($219)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Ditch the rat race and Escape with your crew to a fully equipped cabin in Arizona's White Mountains.
Far from the cacti-dotted deserts of southern Arizona, the White Mountains in the state's northern region are known for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. In Pinetop, less than 200 miles east of Phoenix, hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful among the rolling hills and quiet groves: The White Mountain Trail System offers 200 miles of protected pathways, and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest beckons to adventurers with more than 2.76 million acres of unspoiled wilds.
In a cozy, all-seasons hideaway at an elevation of 7,200 feet, there's no better spot than PVC at the Roundhouse Resort to frolic in the fresh air. Situated between the Apache and Sitgreaves National Forests and the unspoiled lands of the White Mountain Apache Reservation, you'll have access to the neighboring resort's recreation center and its heated indoor pool, exercise equipment, ping-pong table, and pool tables—not to mention the on-site playground with mini golf course. Your cheery cabin features bright décor and warm woods, plus two full bathrooms, air conditioning, a washer and dryer, a fully equipped kitchen, and Internet access. Kick back in front of the electric fireplace, zone out in the private whirlpool-jet tub, and watch the sun set from the covered porch—when nature is this close, you won't want to miss a minute of it.
We stayed here for a ski trip to Sunrise. The two-bedroom cabin was great and provided a ton of room for ski gear and clothes. Plus, the full kitchen came in really handy. We'll definitely be returning!-- Hotels.com Review
Will definitely return! We all found the accommodations to be very clean and comfortable and far exceeded our expectations. There is an abundance of resort activities for the adults and kids, not to mention all the things that you can do in the town.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays February 16 to May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. May reschedule dates for a $75 + tax rescheduling fee
- 6.05% taxes and $5 + tax resort fee per night not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 27, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings