Spring Dawns on the Napa Valley
Riverpointe Napa Valley • Napa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Studio, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Parking Pass
- Wine Tasting Passes and 15% Gift Shop Discount at Clos Du Val Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Award-winning, eco-friendly, and brimming with luxury, these charming cottages offer an authentic Napa Valley experience.
Once a sleepy agricultural hub, Napa has earned a reputation over the last four decades as a destination for lovers, a place to canoodle over fruit-forward Cabernets, trade bites of farm-to-fork cuisine, and admire the undulating vineyards that dominate the landscape. Among its many other seductive qualities, Napa also overflows with the kind of charming inns that seal what seems to be a foregone conclusion: This is America's most romantic getaway town.
RiverPointe Napa Valley, an award-winning Interval International Select Resort, puts you in the thick of the Napa experience. Situated a few blocks outside of downtown on the banks of the Napa River, this eco-friendly luxury resort is home to several charming cottages. Each one is done up in vivid colors and equipped with a full kitchen, a deluxe bath, wireless Internet, a queen-size bed, and a queen-size pullout sofa. You'll also have access to the property's heated pool, outdoor hot tub, workout room, and on-site activities like billiards, fishing, and badminton.
Drive about ten minutes north of Napa to the Stags Leap District's Clos Du Val, home to three world-class vineyards. Sip 40-plus years of wine-making heritage in the ivy-covered tasting room.
Afterward, unearth natural wonders while exploring the nearby three million-year-old Petrified Forest or the majestic mineral waters of California's Old Faithful Geyser. Before heading back to RiverPointe, be sure to stock up on sundries at the Oakville Grocery, a century-old mainstay selling cheeses, preserves, and other edibles, perfect for picnics and gifts.
For additional information, visit RiverPointe Napa Valley on Facebook.
"Cute place. Kind of off the beaten path. The cottages are well-appointed and in great shape. Nice pool and hot tub. Would recommend for Napa travelers."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays March 1 - May 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (studio) or 4 guests (one-bedroom)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $10 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 2014; May 23-25, 29-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2014 • Enjoy By May 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings