Romance Reigns at a Serene White Mountains Inn
The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant • Albany, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
- $20 Discount on Couples' Massage or Candlelight Dinner for Two Package
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This 150-year-old converted farmhouse with picture-perfect mountain views is just the spot for a few days of secluded pampering.
The White Mountains of New Hampshire—home of the tallest, most dramatic peaks in New England—inspired hundreds of painters and poets in the mid-19th century. Even today, nearly a decade after the collapse of the iconic Old Man of the Mountain, this dynamic range hasn't lost a lick of its allure. The sun setting through the region's iconic birch trees makes for an ethereal scene, and endless miles of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value of rugged individualism. Hikers, mountaineers, and wildlife-seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns dotting the valleys offer country-style comforts in the form of homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant has been harboring travelers for more than 150 years from its location abutting the southeastern edge of White Mountain National Forest, just six miles from North Conway. Traditional rooms are inviting spaces for peace and relaxation on the third floor of the blue-clapboard mansion, where no TVs can disturb the peace of your queen bed, air-conditioning, private bath with tub and shower, and awe-inspiring mountain views.
Start your day with a hearty country breakfast before heading out and seeing where an adventurous spirit takes you. After a day in the wild, you can pamper sore muscles with a couples' massage from the on-site spa; then, stop by The Darby Field Restaurant for dinner. As the last light fades over the White Mountains, toast to the cozy view from your table.
• Plan on paying an additional 9% tax directly to the property
• We recommend calling ahead to reserve a table for the dinner package
It was wonderful! Beautiful and clean room and grounds, so relaxing; great country breakfast; so close to beautiful majestic hikes and to outlet shopping. This is a really good deal, can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
The grounds and views are spectacular! The room was comfortable and the included cooked-to-order breakfast was delicious. Marc, the owner, as well as all of the staff were very friendly and attentive and couldn't have been more helpful. What a delight!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through July 23, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full country breakfast for 2 and $20 discount on couples' massage or candlelight dinner for 2 package; advanced reservations required for the dinner package
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 23, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 23, 2015 • Enjoy By July 23, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings