Welcome to Yarmouth, Heart of the Upper Cape
The Tidewater Inn • West Yarmouth, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 14 and Younger in a Standard Two-Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Water views, family-friendly amenities, and a central location give this Yarmouth inn everything you need.
Just like the starfish that wash up on New England's foamy shores, Yarmouth, Massachusetts, points in all directions to nearly every hot spot in Cape Cod. Think Hyannis, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard—each just a short drive or ferry ride away. Glistening Lewis Bay is the centerpiece of this quintessentially New England town dotted with restaurants and cafés. Nature lovers will want to stroll the scenic walking trails in East Falmouth and Waquoit, and whale watching (when in season) is simply thrilling.
Located between Lewis Bay and Mill Pond, The Tidewater Inn places you right in the heart of one of New England's most scenic waterfront towns. Private balconies or patios, indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, a children's playground, a recreation room, and on-site grill areas make this family-friendly spot an instant splash. Year-round activities nearby include something for everyone. Charter a fishing boat, tee off on one of more than 50 golf courses between Plymouth and Provincetown, or spend a day island hopping thanks to easy ferry access.
"My son and I stayed at the Tidewater Inn this summer. What a lot of fun! We enjoyed the on-site breakfast, the outdoor pool, and the indoor pool... We will return again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 1 and October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 14
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 10-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings