Austin's New Award-Winning Boutique Eco Resort
Travaasa Austin • Austin, TX
- A One-Night ($279) or Two-Night ($429) Stay for Two in a Canyon Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night ($399) or Two-Night ($649) Stay for Two in a Trail Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- $25 Spa Credit per Guest
- $25 Activity Credit per Guest
- $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit per Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
At this boutique eco resort in the Hill Country, guests fill up their days by participating in a variety of activities, from horseback riding, to massage, to cooking classes, and more.
The Lone Star State: If it's true that there's only one star in all of Texas, it's gotta be Austin. The city's trendsetting food and music scenes, not to mention its desirable locale amid Texas Hill Country, have earned it celebrity status of late. It's only natural, then, that the state's newest destination resort would set up shop here, too, just 30 minutes from downtown.
A rustic resort and spa in the thick of the Balcones Canyonlands Preserve, Travaasa Austin offers the city's best, with guided outdoor adventures, culinary classes, and cultural exploration all available on-site. As a winner of Treehugger's 2010 Best of Green Award, this boutique 70-room resort is one with its surroundings, with gnarled oak trees lining the dirt paths that crisscross the property. Both Canyon and Trail rooms, fully renovated and dressed in brown and cream earth tones, are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and feature balconies overlooking either the canyon or hiking trails. Each rooms is also appointed with a queen-size bed draped in organic cotton linens and a private bathroom with walk-in shower.
A stay at Travaasa Austin isn't your typical hotel experience. The resort offers a huge variety of activities for guests to enjoy, from culinary classes, to horseback riding adventures, to Texas two-step lessons, and more, including mountain bike trails, a low-ropes course, and a giant swing activity. And with your $25 credit per guest, you'll get to choose which Hill Country experience to take on. Afterward, check into getting a massage, facial, or body scrub using your $25 credits at The Hacienda Spa Suites at Travaasa. At night, enjoy a cocktail at the new bar before making your way toward the restaurant for fresh, locally sourced organic cuisine and a selection from the international wine list, which also boasts a few bottles of Texas's best.
"I absolutely love this place! The staff is THE best! They made us feel like the entire property was just for us. The food is exceptional as well. Hands down my favorite getaway!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Love the detoxing atmosphere! The customer service and activities were beyond my expectations."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 18, 2014
- Offer valid for 2 people in a Trail View Room on weekends and a Canyon View Room on weekdays
- Voucher includes a $25 spa credit per person toward a 50-minute treatment or longer (from June 1 - August 31, Travaasa Austin will be providing all spa treatments out of Hacienda Spa Suites and closing their full-service spa for renovation), one $25 lunch or dinner credit per room at Jean's Kitchen, and a $25 private activity credit per person toward a private or semi-private class
- $25 spa credit and $25 private activity credit are per person; credits may not be combined for use by an individual
- Additional adults and children 16 years of age and older are $50 per night
- Parking is complimentary
- Travaasa Austin requires that all guests be 16 and older
- Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol
- Travaasa Austin does not allow smoking on property
- Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout date(s): April 24-29, 2014; May 23-25, 2014; July 4-5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 18, 2014 • Enjoy By September 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings