Find a Cosmopolitan Paradise in Honolulu
Waikiki Gateway Hotel • Honolulu, HI
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waikiki-View Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Internet Access
- 50% Discount on Roberts Hawaii's Pearl Harbor Deluxe Tour for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
Say "aloha" to rest and relaxation when you stay minutes from Waikiki's shimmering shores with this Escape.
Oahu is synonymous with surfside splendor. Imagine lounging on the beach for days on end as your tan darkens; wringing salty water out of your hair after a morning surf; relaxing with leis and locals at a lively evening luau. But while the beach is king, there's much more for visitors to soak up on this Hawaiian island paradise: miles of labyrinthine trails crisscross the rain forest, while glamorous parties carry on in the shadow of Honolulu's modern skyline. And, of course, history turns poignant at Pearl Harbor.
Live the sweet life by the shore at Waikiki Gateway Hotel, a newly refurbished, centrally located property. The Deluxe Waikiki Room offers splendid views of the sparkling skyline from your private lanai. The spacious interior is decorated in tranquil beach tones and boasts two doubles, one queen, or one king bed; cable TV; luxury bath amenities; and blackout drapes—but why sleep in when you can sprawl out on the sand?
Palm trees dot the stroll to pristine Waikiki Beach, where you can while away the hours under the sun. If you crave more adventure, explore the reefs of Hanauma Bay with a scuba dive or snorkel excursion, or hike to the top of Diamond Head to glimpse the landmark crater. Shade-seekers won't want to miss a tour of Pearl Harbor. In the evening, shopping, dining, and entertainment abound along stylish Kalakaua Avenue, embodying the contemporary style of Honolulu.
"Sun lovers will find much to worship on Oahu, especially Waikiki Beach. Take a sightseeing boat, where you can observe the island rising out of the cobalt sea."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between March 15 and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must book by April 30, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Does not include Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax of 13.962%; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings