Sun-Soaked Splendor in a Hopkins Village Hideaway
Caribbean Shores Bed and Breakfast • Hopkins, Belize
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Suite or a Deluxe Poolside King Suite
- Bottle of Wine or Four-Pack of Local Beer
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Combine the language and culture of Jamaica with the natural beauty of the Galapagos; add a dash of pre-Columbian history and a touch of all-to-yourself Nicaraguan solitude; combine it all with the impossibly fresh, local seafood of Peru, and you've got the wholly unique Caribbean country of Belize. Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second-residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts. Thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
Located in coastal Hopkins Village, Caribbean Shores Bed and Breakfast caters to travelers seeking relaxation in an idyllic setting. Immerse yourself in sun-soaked splendor on two large verandas and a rooftop deck that overlooks the sea on one side and the mountains on the other. Rise each morning in your beautifully decorated suite, complete with a plush king or queen bed and large private bathrooms. After a home-cooked breakfast, you can relax in the sheltered oasis of the property's huge pool with a waterfall, slide, and 12-person Jacuzzi, or make the short stroll to the gorgeous white sand and refill your tank at the beach bar.
Close proximity to water invites you to dive along the Belize Barrier Reef, a 200-mile coral system with more than 500 species of fish. Take a snorkel cruise on a 40' luxury catamaran, embark on a bioluminescence tour, or tube through St. Herman's Cave. Decompress at the end of the night in the large family room, with a full kitchen, big-screen TV, poker table, and loads of games.
Why not let the current take you away to Belize? Escape to a whole new world.
"The owners Cindy and Joe were fabulous. Very accommodating, friendly as well as easy going. Hopkins is gorgeous. The location of the B&B was perfect...steps from the beach."-- LivingSocial Member
"We were so well cared for...it was relaxing, beautiful, and yet had enough real edge to be an adventure. Cindy and Joe are great people and show genuine care for their guests. Why go anywhere else?"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 20, 2014; must book by March 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made via email
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults
- Additional cost for people over 2 is $25 per person per night; payable directly to the property
- Refunds/cash will not be given for any unused portion of the offer
- Additional nights may be added on for $90 per night when making your reservation; subject to availability
- Airfare and transportation from the airport are not included
- Taxes and service charges are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2014 • Enjoy By November 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings