Fall Fun & Overnight Frights at This Haunted Prison
Statesville Haunted Prison • Lockport, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Two-Queen Room, Plus Breakfast at Wingate by Wyndham Joliet
- Two VIP Passes to Statesville Haunted Prison and City of the Dead
- General Admission to Siegel's Cottonwood Farm and a Zombie Paintball Ride for Two
Annually acclaimed by HauntedHouseChicago.com, Statesville Haunted Prison amps up the fear this year with new terrors.
At Statesville Haunted Prison, the prison guards have fled and a new unearthly force has taken over management of the twisted inmates. Stumble through a labyrinth of cells haunted by 12 sisters driven mad by years of incarceration, murderous clowns looking to add a new act to their Circus of the Dead, and the Warden—a force so sinister no mortal prison can hold it. Find the exit and escape a life sentence that lasts long after death.
When you've had your fill of frights, opt for fall fun at Pumpkin Fest 2014 at the nearby Siegel's Cottonwood Farm. Your general admission includes more than 20 activities on the 40-acre property, including slides, trains, a straw maze, a petting zoo, a hayrack ride, and entrance to the U Pick pumpkin patch. If selecting your own jack-o'-lantern puts you back in the Halloween spirit, hop aboard the zombie paintball ride. You'll shoot zombies and other targets with zombie slime paintballs, all from the back of a real army troop carrier truck.
Rest for the night at the Wingate by Wyndham Joliet. The hotel's amenities include a fitness center, heated indoor pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi, while your room features a mini fridge and a microwave, in addition to a plush king-size bed or two queen-size beds. In the morning, enjoy a free hot breakfast before heading home—or returning to Statesville, if you dare.
10/2, 10/4, 10/5, 10/9, 10/10, 10/11, 10/12, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31, 11/1
"They put on an amazing production! Well done and so much fun!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Haunt fans aren’t just coming for the tour through the house, but for the entire experience... From the moment you get out of your car, to the moment you leave, the show is on."-- HauntedHouseChicago.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 1, 2014; see voucher for specific stay date
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservations must be made at least one week prior to arrival
- Hotel requires a $25 deposit due at check-in; deposit will be returned minus any incidentals or damages
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per 3rd person and $20 for 4th person (children under 17 are free)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture after hotel reservation is confirmed
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.; contact hotel directly if requesting earlier check-in
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Statesville Haunted Prison and Siegel's Cottonwood Farm: customers must be 11+; customers under 15 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Gates open at 7 p.m. (for more information visit www.statesvillehauntedprison.com)
- NOTE: Siegel's Cottonwood Farm is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Statesville Haunted Prison is open from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • Enjoy By November 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings