Welcome Spring on the Lower Cape
The Penny House Inn and Day Spa • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen Room, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($240) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($275) from Now to May 22
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen Room, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($265) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($300) from May 24 to June 30
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- $25 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Spring is a time for renewal on the Cape. Start your personal rejuvenation at this inn and day spa.
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than the Cape. Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannis Port to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth and party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
A restored 17th-century sea captain's home in Eastham, the elegant Penny House Inn & Day Spa boasts richly appointed rooms with luxurious pillow-top beds and spacious en-suite bathrooms. A back patio and a sparkling saltwater pool provide ample opportunities to take in the New England sun, and the Penny House Day Spa offers an array of body treatments from the sea salt glow scrub to warm-stone couples massages. Breakfast is prepared daily by innkeepers Melissa and Leonard and the ever-changing menu includes fresh fruit, yogurt and juices, baked goods, and a delicious entrée. Cereal, oatmeal, coffee, and tea are always available.
"This gray-shingle inn's spacious rooms are furnished with antiques, collectibles, and wicker. The luxurious accommodations are cozy rather than stuffy. Take a dip in the saltwater pool, or indulge in a massage or facial in the spa room."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Penny House Inn and Day Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or for any workshops
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Can not be used for any workshop or other promotions
- Classic rooms include Mainstay, Pilot and Gunwale; all subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms