Ski and Stay at This Lodge Near Downtown Canmore
Windtower Lodge and Suites • Canmore, Canada
- A One- ($69) or Two-Night ($129) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Or, a One- ($129) or Two-Night ($239) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Right outside Banff, this lodge sits just a few blocks from downtown Canmore and a short drive from four world-class ski resorts.
With three mountains offering nearly 8,000 acres of skiable terrain, plus a couple of renowned hot springs for that après-ski soak, Banff makes a fine case for Alberta's best winter Escape. And in Canmore, a zippy 15 minute drive from the base of the mountain, you'll have all the amenities of home—including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife—at your fingertips.
Channeling the rustic charm of its surroundings while appealing to the modern traveler, Windtower Lodge and Suites features queen-size guest rooms alongside apartment-style suites. Outfitted in wood and forest-green accents, guest rooms include full-size bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and Keurig coffee machines. Each one-bedroom suite features a full kitchen, dining room, living area with fireplace, and a private balcony—perfect for taking in the views.
Before you head for the hills in the morning, fuel up with a hot and hearty breakfast at The Wandering Elk's buffet, which features bacon, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, hash browns, bagels, and more. But why stop there? After a day on the slopes, return to The Wandering Elk for après-ski cocktails, the restaurant's signature Elk Dip, and other stick-to-your-ribs fare. And don't forget to end the evening with a soak in the guest-only hot tub.
"Beds are very comfortable. Buffet breakfast was great!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes hot breakfast for 2 people
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 25-31, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings