See the Best of Costa Rica In One Action-Packed Week
Costa Rica Monkey Tours • Liberia, Costa Rica
- An Eight-Day Tour for Two People of Costa Rica's Guanacaste Region and Monteverde Town, Rincon de la Vieja, and Playa Samara, Including:
- Round-Trip Airport-to-Hotel Ground Transfers (Flights Not Included)
- Daily Breakfast and Two Lunches for Two People
- Seven Nights of Hotel Accommodations for Two People Including One Night at Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, One Night at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin, One Night at Hotel El Establo, and Four Nights at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
- Canyon Canopy Tour, Waterfalls Canyon Tour, Tubing Adventure, Thermal Waters and Hot
- Springs Experience, Horseback Riding, Cowboy-for-a-Day Experience, and Walking Tour
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Sky Walk and Sky Tram Tour
- Tour of Palo Verde National Park and Guaitil Pottery Town
- Kayak Tour of Chora Island and Two-for-One Discount at the Spa at Hotel Villas Playa Samara
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are in Guanacaste—often called Costa Rica's "Gold Coast"—but the mountain paradise at the north base of Rincón de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Blue River, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
On Costa Rica's Pacific coast, the Gulf of Nicoya whips up lively swells and consistent beach breaks. It's no surprise, then, that an enviable position on the gulf turned Playa Semara into one of the country's best loved beach towns that draws visitors to its year-round warmth, tropical verdure, and accessible shores.
Come experience "pura vida" on an eight-day adventure for two people through Costa Rica courtesy of Costa Rica Monkey Tours:
day 1: Board an airport shuttle for included transport to your hotel. Take the balance of the day to recover from your tip and gear up for your upcoming adventure.
Overnight at Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
day 2: Make your way to Hacienda Guachipelin after breakfast for a full-day adventure that includes a canyon canopy tour, a waterfalls canyon tour, a tubing adventure, a thermal waters and hot springs experience, horseback riding, and a walking tour, plus an included buffet lunch.
Overnight at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin. Breakfast and lunch provided.
day 3: Embark on a journey through the Monteverde Cloud Forest for a Sky Walk and Sky Tram tour. The remainder of the day is yours to spend as you please.
Overnight at Hotel El Establo. Breakfast provided.
day 4: Today, you'll visit Palo Verde National Park where you'll venture out on a river tour and have a first-hand view of crocodiles, monkeys, and hundreds of species of birds and reptiles. Later, mill through the Guaitil, a pottery town where you'll learn Costa Rican traditions and visit one of Costa Rica's oldest churches, built in 1644.
Overnight at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Breakfast and lunch provided.
days 5 through 7: Take these next three days to relax and enjoy some of Costa Rica's highest-rated beaches in the idyllic seaside town of Samara. Take advantage of an included kayak tour to Chora Island or a body treatment at the spa.
Overnight at Hotel Villas Playa Samara. Breakfast provided.
day 8: Bid farewell to Costa Rica as you board your included transfer to the airport for your separately booked flight back home.
Saturday or Tuesday arrivals only from now through December 15, 2013 ($1,299)
"The incredibly varied topography means you can cruise the cloud forest one day, visit an active volcano the next, and finish relaxing on a hot sandy beach... [In Costa Rica], choice and variety are the name of the game."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Call 800-774-5228 or visit www.costaricamonkeytours.com to check availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Must arrive on Saturday or Tuesday
- 50% cancellation fee applies after you've confirmed your booking with the property; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4
- Up to 2 additional adults (12 and older) may be added at $799 per person; payable to property
- Up to 2 children (11 and under) may be added at $499 per person; payable to property
- Some Adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions; call with questions
- Must sign waivers for all tours where applicable
- Credit card & ID required at booking & check-in
- Scheduled traveling is mandatory you cannot skip any activities or traveling otherwise you will need to cover any additional costs
- 15% tax not included,; payable directly to the property at booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Tours cannot start on November 9, 23, 26, 30, December 3, 7, and 10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings