1 Night for Two with Bike and DVD Rentals, and Breakfast at Chateau Inn & Suites in Spring Lake, NJ. Check in Sun.–Thur.
Chateau Inn & Suites • Spring Lake, NJ
- 1-night stay for two, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday staysOption 1: $109 to in a superior king room (up to a $228 value)Option 2: $129 to stay in a luxury parlor room or classic suite (up to a $248 value)
- Included in All Options: daily continental breakfast buffet for two, full-day bike rental for two per stay, and unlimited DVD rentals
- Book by: 6/4/17; Travel by: 6/8/17
- Amenities: free afternoon refreshments, Aveda toiletries, and free Wi-Fi
Hotel at a Glance: Chateau Inn & Suites
The town of Spring Lake was settled in 1884, and Chateau Inn & Suites was built just four years later. The sprawling inn set near the Atlantic Ocean is a founding member of the Historic Inns of Spring Lake, an association of 10 area resorts with deep roots in the community. Its gray-shingle siding, black awnings, and open-air porches hark back to an earlier time.
- Where you'll stay: Guest rooms include LCD flat-screen TVs. Classic suites come with hot tubs, and luxury parlors add wood-burning fireplaces, wet bars, and balcony or terrace access.
- Start the day right with an included continental breakfast buffet in the antique-laden Brighton Room each morning; return in the afternoon for complimentary snacks and tea.
- Catch a flick: Unlimited DVD rentals are available during your stay.
- Borrow bicycles to explore nearby Divine Park, which encompasses the town's eponymous lake. Bike rentals are included with this Groupon.
- Recent award: 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
The stately Georgian mansions that mark the streets of this seaside village were built to house exhibits for the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition of 1876. Once the fair closed, wealthy New Yorkers and Philadelphians transported the mansions 75 miles east to open plots of farmland around Spring Lake, and a town was born. Thanks to its affluent underpinnings, Spring Lake became a coastal resort town for wealthy families of the Gilded Age, on par with Bar Harbor, Maine, and Newport, Rhode Island. Today, the town still draws visitors to its 2-mile stretch of sandy beachfront and a wooden boardwalk that remains untouched by tourist shops and glowing neon signs.
You can get a glimpse of mid-19th-century life at the Historic Village at Allaire, open Memorial Day through mid-December. The village encompasses a working blacksmith shop, a bakery, and a carpentry shop, as well as a general store stocked with goods handmade by the Allaire's artisans.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to a $25 fee; 10-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 15% tax not included.
Chateau never disappoints. They upgraded our room the last two stays. We also love riding the bikes which is free of charge. Breakfast is included and is fantastic!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to June 8, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 4, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of more than 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; An additional $25 rescheduling fee. Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of less than 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast buffet for two, full-day bike rental for two per stay, and unlimited DVD rentals
- 15% tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests (for Classic Suite) or up to 4 (for Luxury Parlor Room) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person age 13+
- Children are welcome at the property; children age 12 and younger stay free (first two kids stay free)
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 28, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 4, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 4, 2017 • Enjoy By June 4, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings