Classic Romance at an Old Quebec City Hotel
Hôtel Manoir d'Auteuil • Vieux-Québec, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen Room ($139), Deluxe King Room ($169), or Historic Junior Suite ($199)
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two House Drinks at the Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Fall head over heels for one of the most romantic hotels in one of the most romantic cities in Canada.
Built by the British in the 18th century, the weathered walls that surround Old Quebec City create a romantic, castle-like setting, perfect for a late-night stroll. To walk the streets of this enchanting destination is to step back in time. Not only is it one of the oldest European settlements in North America—and the oldest walled city on the continent—it's also a place that takes its cultural heritage seriously. Soak up the ambiance with a carriage ride through the city's stone-lined alleys, or watch the skyline slide by on a cruise of the St. Lawrence River.
The historic Hôtel Manoir d'Auteuil caters to couples. Each room at this acclaimed hotel is unique—some boast exposed brick walls or stately ceiling beams, and all include elegant Art Deco accents. Plus, a few rooms feature extraordinary views of Parliament. Each morning, guests can savor a spread of coffee, flaky croissants, yogurt with seasonal fruit, and other breakfast goodies. In the evening, toast to l'amour over this Escape's included house drinks, then head outside to experience the nighttime ambience of Old Quebec City.
"This was a wonderful hotel and I recommend it highly. The rooms were charming and exceptionally clean, while the staff was courteous, helpful, and friendly. The hotel's location is perfect—within walking distance of all the old city attractions."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through January 29, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 12-14; December 24- January 3, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 29, 2015 • Enjoy By January 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings