A Fairy-Tale Setting in the White Mountains
The Notchland Inn • Hart's Location, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Shower, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Shower and Bathtub, Sundays through Thursdays ($246) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
- $20 Credit Toward a Five-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner Served Wednesdays through Sundays
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Enjoy a bit of romance at this historic 1860s estate in the heart of the White Mountains.
New Hampshire's White Mountains are a symbol of New England's simultaneous grit and grace. Sunsets through the region's iconic birch trees make for an ethereal scene, and thousands of acres of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value: rugged individualism. Romantics, mountaineers, and wildlife seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns that dot the valleys offer country-style comforts in homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
Tucked away in White Mountain National Forest, The Notchland Inn is a romantic country hideaway set inside an 1860s granite mansion. Each room is individually decorated, and all rooms boast a wood-burning fireplace, a king- or queen-size bed, and elegant embellishments. Start your day with a country breakfast for two and end it with a five-course prix-fixe dinner before snuggling up by the fireplace to soak in your storybook surroundings.
"Everyone at the Inn couldn't have been more accommodating! Great food—just a very relaxing vibe! Would love to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful, beautiful place. Exceptional innkeepers. Food was to die for! A first-class experience all the way."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full country breakfast for 2 and $20 credit toward a 5-course prix-fixe dinner (served Wednesdays through Sundays)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout dates: February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings