Southwestern Culture Meets Comfort in Santa Fe
Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa, Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Two-Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Two-Queen Room
One of the oldest cities in the United States, Santa Fe is a melting pot of Pueblo, Spanish, and Southwestern influences. The original cathedrals, chapels, and missions dating back to the 1700s stand as a testament to the history and spirit of festivity that imbues The City Different. Picturesque trails lace through the foothills of the surrounding Sangre de Cristo Mountains—ideal for meandering on horseback, traversing the terrain via mountain bike, or finding inspiration in the desert sunset. As the nation's third-largest art market, Santa Fe beckons an influx of arts patrons to its galleries. Ceaseless waves of fairs, festivals, and celebrations solidify Santa Fe as a vibrant, artistic city with a heavy share of creative characters.
The Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa is a secluded Escape surrounded by 450 acres of cottonwood trees, orchards, and pastures in Northern New Mexico's Tesuque Valley. The upscale ranch lodging provides panoramic vistas of the mountains along with adobe beehive fireplaces, one king or two queen beds, modern appliances, and private balconies or patios. Enjoy a full-service resort experience at the heated pool, spa tub, up-to-date fitness center, tennis courts, and a yoga study with free daily sessions. You're also just five minutes from downtown Santa Fe thanks to the lodge's complimentary shuttle.
• Tee off on championship courses Black Mesa Golf Club and Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe
• Sit in a Native American teepee after receiving a clay body wrap at SháNah Spa gardens
• Allow your appreciation for Southwestern art to bloom at the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
• Make the high notes at Santa Fe Opera a highlight of your stay
location map & address
Cancellation policies are specific to the room night. Create your itinerary and click 'book now' to view the details on the Checkout page. Your credit card will not be charged until you click 'Buy Now' on the Checkout page.
(includes taxes and fees)