Southwestern Comfort at a Santa Fe Lodge
Bishop's Lodge • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($118)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Southwestern style is on display at this upscale lodge, situated just five minutes from downtown Santa Fe.
One of the oldest cities in the United States, Santa Fe is a melting pot of Pueblo, Spanish, and Southwestern influences. The original cathedrals, chapels, and missions dating back to the 1700s stand as a testament to the history and spirit of festivity that imbues The City Different. Picturesque trails lace through the foothills of the surrounding Sangre de Cristo Mountains—ideal for meandering on horseback, exploring via mountain bike, or finding inspiration in the desert sunset. As the nation's third-largest art market, Santa Fe welcomes a steady flow of patrons to its galleries. Ceaseless waves of fairs, festivals, and celebrations solidify Santa Fe as a vibrant, artistic city with a heavy share of creative characters.
Bishop's Lodge is a secluded Escape surrounded by 450 acres of cottonwood trees, orchards, and pastures in Northern New Mexico's Tesuque Valley. The upscale ranch lodging provides panoramic vistas of the mountains along with wood- or gas-burning fireplaces in Superior Rooms, which come complete with modern appliances and private balconies or patios. Enjoy a select-service resort experience with complimentary historic chapel and art tours; an up-to-date fitness center; tennis courts and horseback riding; and mountain biking and hiking. Plus, you're just five minutes from the downtown Santa Fe Plaza, where you'll find world-renowned museums, restaurants, shops, and galleries.
• Up to two additional guests may stay for $15 per person, per night
We loved our room and the incredible mountain views. The staff is incredibly welcoming and did so much to make our stay relaxing and enjoyable. The resort is surrounded by wonderful hiking trails and is remote enough to make it so easy to disconnect...-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings