High-Class Hospitality in Nantucket
Cliff Lodge • Nantucket, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One Full Bed ($205), One Queen Bed ($245), or One King Bed ($295); from Now to March 31, 2015 or from November 2 to December 31, 2015
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One Full Bed ($245), One Queen Bed ($360), or One King Bed ($440); from April 1 to June 14, 2015 or from September 16 to November 1, 2015
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Toast to snuggle-worthy evenings in a romantic 18th-century inn just a short walk from Nantucket Harbor.
Like the yachts that fill the harbor, Nantucket exudes sophistication and style. This former whaling capital of the world has long since hung up its harpoons, but the remote island still reels in sizeable catches—though these days, it's mostly in the form of high-end tourism. Explore Nantucket's historic homes, white-sand beaches, and cobblestone streets lined with boutique shops. Though the town's opulent history pulses with blue blood, the casual seaside vibe appeals to adventurers of all kinds seeking passage to laid-back leisure.
In a 1771 mansion that was formerly a whaling captain's home, Cliff Lodge offers unparalleled access to both the action and aesthetics of Nantucket. A lofty roof walk and rows of bright windows afford panoramic vistas of the harbor; inside casually elegant guest rooms, you'll find stunning artwork by local artists and plush down comforters. Some rooms even feature working fireplaces and views of the sound. Wake to a continental breakfast of homemade granola, scones, and confections baked by the resident pastry chef—while away a warm morning sipping coffee on the tranquil garden patio, or chase away the chill in front of the crackling fireplace on a frosty morning. Just past the curving stairs of the front porch, you can stroll through the cobblestone streets of Nantucket or take a short walk to the blue-green water, where private yachts bob alongside wooden piers.
"The Cliff Lodge was wonderful! The innkeeper is lovely and so welcoming! The room was clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was delicious and homemade! I would definitely recommend the Cliff Lodge and will be staying there again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The Cliff Lodge was wonderful! It was such a very cute bed and breakfast! We had a great winter weekend getaway!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast, 1 bottle of wine upon arrival, and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 24-26; May 13-17; May 22-25; December 4-6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings