Plantation-Style Golf Resort in Southern Louisiana
The Villas at Carter Plantation • Springfield, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Veranda King or Queen Room with a Welcome Lagniappe Basket of Louisiana Snacks ($89)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pavilion or Fairway Suite with a Bottle of Louisiana Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries ($145)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Located an hour from both New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Springfield, Louisiana, is convenient to both yet pleasantly rural. Red-brick antebellum buildings—like the Old Livingston Parish Courthouse—complete the picture of Old South gentility, but Springfield is hardly stuffy. Local restaurants like Charlie's serve up a taste of Louisiana delicacies ranging from crawfish to fried gator. And at night, a blanket of stars and the singsong of chirping frogs add magic to this little corner of Southern Louisiana.
A former pine and citrus plantation dating back to 1804, Carter Plantation has since been transformed into a gracious golf resort framed by moss-hung cypress trees. Its guests stay at The Villas at Carter Plantation, a group of six buildings containing seven rooms and suites apiece. Veranda Queen Rooms offer two queen beds, while Veranda King Rooms feature a single king bed, but both come complete with a sitting area, refrigerator, executive workspace, TV with DVD player, and complimentary Wi-Fi. In the Pavilion and Fairway Suites, you'll get all those amenities plus more space, a dining area, a pull-out sofa, and a garden tub with separate shower. Fairway Suites even have full kitchens.
At mealtime, The Plantation Dining Room awaits with a menu of classic Louisiana cooking and specialty steaks.
"This is an excellent course, deserving of all the awards various golf magazines have bestowed upon it. The Carter Plantation is a great golf resort if you want to be away from the hubbub in a peaceful and serene part of the state."-- WorldGolf.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 1 and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with specials, weddings or any other discount
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; Veranda Queen rooms can accommodate up to 4 people (all subject to availability)
- Taxes of 11% and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 1-2, 7-9, 12, 21, 23, Dec ember5-7, 13-14, 21, 28, January 25, March 15, 22 and 29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings