Plantation-Style Golf Resort in Southern Louisiana
The Villas at Carter Plantation • Springfield, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Veranda King or Queen Room, Sundays Through Thursdays Between Now and September 30 ($89) or Fridays or Saturdays Between June 1 and September 30 ($99)
- Welcome Lagniappe Basket with Local Louisiana Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Mossy cypress trees and modern amenities evoke Southern sophistication at this Springfield resort.
Located an hour from both New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Springfield, Louisiana, is convenient to both yet pleasantly rural. Red-brick antebellum buildings—like the Old Livingston Parish Courthouse—complete the picture of Old South gentility, but Springfield is hardly stuffy. Local restaurants like Charlie's serve up a taste of Louisiana delicacies ranging from crawfish to fried gator. And at night, a blanket of stars and the singsong of chirping frogs add magic to this little corner of Southern Louisiana.
A former pine and citrus plantation dating back to 1804, Carter Plantation has since been transformed into a golf resort framed by moss-hung cypress trees. Its guests stay at The Villas at Carter Plantation, a group of six buildings containing seven rooms and suites apiece. Veranda Queen Rooms offer two queen beds, while Veranda King Rooms feature a single king bed, but both come complete with a sitting area, refrigerator, executive workspace, TV with DVD player, and complimentary Wi-Fi. At mealtime, The Plantation Dining Room awaits with a menu of classic Louisiana cooking and specialty steaks. Eat your fill, then order a glass of ice-cold sweet tea and sit for a spell, admiring the resort's quintessentially Louisianan surroundings.
The Villas turned out to be exactly what we were looking for! Out of the way and very peaceful. The staff and management were great and very accommodating! It was totally relaxing!-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome Lagniappe basket with local Louisiana snacks
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 11% tax and 5% resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): June 8 to 9; July 7 to 9, 12, 31; August 7, 20; September 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings