Exploring the Cities, Villages, & Mountains of Morocco
Key Tours International •
- An 8-Day Trip to Morocco for One (Land Only: $1,099; with Flights: $1,999 to $2,249) Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from JFK, ORD, HOU, or LAX
- Six Nights' Accommodations
- Daily Breakfast and One Farewell Dinner
- All In-Country Ground Transportation
- English-Speaking Guides Throughout
- All Airport and Airline Taxes and Fuel Charges
- All Hotel/Resort Fees
- Priced Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From the heat of the teeming marketplaces in Casablanca to the cool climes of Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains, Morocco is a land of dizzying extremes. Lose yourself in the labyrinthine streets of Marrakech, where medieval history continues to define the frenetic present. Cultural landmarks help set the stage, but it's the stalls and alleys of the Medina marketplace where the real show takes place, as residents haggle over everything from cuisine to crafts. Then there's the coastal city of Rabat, which is no less cosmopolitan, with restaurants and historical sites aplenty, though its streets and markets are far tamer and easier to navigate. And a trip to Morocco isn't complete without a stop in Fes, a UNESCO World Heritage site and home of the world's largest medieval city. Explore it all on an eight-day trip to Morocco, courtesy of Key Tours International.
day 1: Enjoy a relaxing overnight flight to Casablanca from the United States.
day 2: Upon arrival in Casablanca, you'll be met and transferred to your hotel in Rabat. Relax and explore on your own, then join your tour leader for a complimentary welcome local drink and briefing.
Overnight at Le Diwan Rabat.
day 3: After breakfast, join your half-day tour of the imperial town of Rabat, where you'll visit the Royal Mausoleum and Hassan Tower, and enjoy a walk into the citadels and fortress of Sale. Depart for Fes via Volubilis and the holy village of Moulay Idriss. En route, you'll visit Meknes and tour the Bab Mansour and the old medina. Upon arrival in Fes, your tour manager will give you an introduction to this magnificent city.
Overnight at the Atlas Medina & Spa. Breakfast provided.
day 4: The day is devoted to touring this World Heritage City. See the medieval medina in the historical city center, the medersas (religious schools), the Nejjarine Fountain, and Karaouine Mosque. Your afternoon is free for shopping or your own exploration of Fes.
Overnight at the Atlas Medina & Spa. Breakfast provided. .
day 5: Depart for Marrakech via the Middle Atlas Mountains. Visit the city of Ifrane, with its typical mountain architecture, then spend a bit of time on your own for lunch before continuing on to a UNESCO cedar forest, where you can see several colonies of the autochthon monkeys. You'll arrive in Marrakech in late afternoon and your tour manager will give you a quick introduction.
Overnight at Hotel Marrakech Le Semiramis. Breakfast provided.
day 6: Enjoy a morning tour of Marrakech, which includes visits to the Menara Gardens, Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, and the Koutoubia Mosque. In the afternoon, spend some time on your own visiting the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, with its surrounding souks (bazaars) and handcraft shops. Tonight consider an optional dinner and entertainment at Chez Ali Fantasia.
Overnight at Hotel Marrakech Le Semiramis. Breakfast provided.
day 7: Depart for Casablanca in the morning. Enjoy an afternoon tour of Casablanca visiting the typical district of Hobbus and the giant Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest of the Arab world. View the exterior of the Royal Palace before returning to your hotel for a farewell dinner included in your program.
Overnight at the Idou Anfa Hotel. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 8: After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport to join your return flight home.
New York City (JFK) departures ($1,999): November 14 or 28, 2013; December 12, 2013; January 9 or 23, 2014; February 6 or 20, 2014; March 6 or 20, 2014
Chicago (ORD) departures ($2,149): November 14 or 28, 2013; December 12, 2013; January 9 or 23, 2014; February 6 or 20, 2014; March 6 or 20, 2014
Houston (HOU) departures ($2,149): November 14 or 28, 2013; December 12, 2013; January 9 or 23, 2014; February 6 or 20, 2014; March 6 or 20, 2014
Los Angeles (LAX) departures ($2,249): November 14 or 28, 2013; December 12, 2013; January 9 or 23, 2014; February 6 or 20, 2014; March 6 or 20, 2014
Land-only package; flight not included ($1,099): Arrive November 15 or 29, 2013, December 13, 2013; January 10 or 24, 2014; February 7 or 21, 2014; March 7 or 21, 2014
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"A land of spice-scented mystery and medieval kasbahs, Morocco puts your senses on high alert."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than November 26, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300; due at booking
- Includes Six Nights' Accommodations, Daily Breakfast and One Farewell Dinner, All In-Country Ground Transportation, English-Speaking Guides Throughout, All Airport and Airline Taxes and Fuel Charges and All Hotel/Resort Fees
- Does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2014 • Enjoy By March 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings