At This Country Inn, Virginia is for Wine Lovers
The Inn at Vineyards Crossing • Hume, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room, Arriving Sundays Through Thursdays from May 1 to June 30, 2016 ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Philip Carter Winery Tour and a Fireside Basket of Local Artisan Cheese and Charcuterie for Two, Arriving Sundays Through Thursdays ($275) or Fridays and Saturdays ($345) from Now to April 30, 2016
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room with a Philip Carter Winery Tour and a Fireside Basket of Local Artisan Cheese and Charcuterie for Two, Arriving Sundays Through Thursdays from May 1 to June 30, 2016 ($355)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Reconnect during a romantic retreat with a winery tour and picnic from this Virginia Wine Country inn.
Less than an hour outside the DC Beltway, the quiet village of Hume sits at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia Wine Country. Its historic charm and bucolic setting form the ideal spot for a romantic Escape: Explore award-winning wineries, saddle up for horseback riding at a local ranch, or pamper yourself with an epicurean spa experience. It should come as no surprise that Virginia landed on Wine Enthusiast magazine's 2016 list of 10 Best Wine Travel Destinations—take the mini road trip from DC or Richmond and experience the world-class charm for yourself.
The Inn at Vineyards Crossing offers an intimate experience in Virginia Wine Country. Five unique en-suite rooms feature king-size beds, private baths, HDTVs, Wi-Fi access, premier linens, and deluxe turndown service. Amid the two historic buildings, you'll have access to an English garden, a pool, a hot tub, and a historic tavern built in 1787 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Aside from the luxurious accommodations, the inn boasts a proximity to the region's many award-winning wineries, including the Philip Carter Winery—making it the perfect home base for a trip to America's original wine country.
Just over a mile down the scenic country road, you will find Philip Carter Winery, a family-owned vineyard with a 251-year legacy of wine-making in Virginia. Let an expert viticulturist regale you with a rundown of the fermentation process and tales of the Carter family's wine history, which dates back to 1762. The guided vineyard and winery tour takes about an hour and includes free time to wander at your leisure—plus a cheese and charcuterie picnic basket to enjoy by the fireplace. Sample local Virginia cheeses, cured meats, chutney, and an assortment of chocolates for a taste that's truly indulgent.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Basket, including cutting board and blanket, must be returned to Phillip Carter Winery
Great experience for our first trip to a B&B! Only about two hours from Richmond, the area is FULL of things to do for a weekend. Countless wineries, hiking trails, and enough places to eat. [...] I'll be returning for sure!-- LivingSocial Member
This was an amazing experience, and a well-constructed package deal. The stay at the inn was very special, and Chef Josh's breakfast creations were beyond my imagination. The Philip Carter winery tour was wonderful as well. [...A]mazing getaway package.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Basket, cutting board,a nd blanket must be returned at end of visit to Phillip Carter Winery
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • Enjoy By June 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings