St. Patrick's Day: Pints and Parades in Dublin
go-today • Dublin, Ireland
- A Six-Day Trip to Dublin for St. Patrick's Day ($1,499 to $1,999 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, or Washington, DC to Dublin
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Ballsbridge Hotel
- Four Breakfasts
- Self-Guided Tour of the Guinness Storehouse
- Airline Taxes, Airline Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Downing a few green beers after work is a perfectly acceptable way to spend St. Patrick's Day, but nothing compares to the spirited celebrations over pints of Guinness that carry on all across Dublin. No matter where in the city you find yourself, an endless supply of restaurants and (occasionally raucous) pubs will welcome you with laughter and plenty of beer.
The city of Joyce, Yeats, and Beckett is at turns profound and giddy as it pulses with St. Patrick's Day energy. Some of the nation's preeminent artists and thinkers converge here to represent the intellectual and creative heft of modern Ireland. Still, the nearly week-long holiday is best known for its street performers, "funfairs" with carnival rides and games, and the Irish Craft Beer Village at George's Dock. On March 17, the official St. Patrick's Festival Parade kicks off from Parnell Square on its way to St. Patrick's Cathedral. And as soon as the sun goes down, green flood lamps bathe many of Dublin's landmark buildings in a shamrock glow, lighting the way for nighttime revelers.
Wish you could celebrate St. Patrick's Day like a Dubliner? No need for that four-leaf clover, because you're already in luck with this six-day trip, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board an overnight flight from Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, or Washington, DC to Dublin.
days 2, 3, 4, and 5: Once you land in Dublin, head to your four-star hotel in the affluent Ballsbridge neighborhood, just a quick stroll from the city centre. Your stay in Dublin is free of scheduled activities, giving you plenty of time to explore its endless nooks and crannies of personality. Most importantly, you'll get to join in on the St. Patrick's Day revelry spilling from pubs and "funfairs" throughout the city. Along with your stay, you'll receive admission for a self-guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse.
The Guinness Storehouse opens for self-guided tours from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day. As the pride of the Guinness brand, the building houses seven floors of exhibitions topped off by the Gravity Bar, which offers pints of beer and 360-degree views of the Dublin cityscape from its rooftop perch.
Four nights at the Ballsbridge Hotel. Daily breakfast provided.
day 6: On your final morning in Dublin, check out of your hotel and return to the airport for a flight back to the US.
Boston (BOS) departures: March 13, 2014 ($1,599); March 14, 2014 ($1,699)
Chicago (CHI) departures: March 13, 2014 ($1,699); March 14, 2014 ($1,699)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: March 13, 2014 ($1,999); March 14, 2014 ($1,999)
New York City (NYC) departures: March 13, 2014 ($1,499); March 14, 2014 ($1,599)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: March 13, 2014 ($1,799); March 14, 2014 ($1,899)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Dublin’s most enduring quality can be found in Dubliners themselves, both native-born and blown-in. Garrulous, amiable and witty, Dubliners at their ease are the greatest hosts of all, a charismatic bunch whose soul and sociability are infectious."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by December 4, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Four Nights at the Ballsbridge Hotel, Four Breakfasts, Self-Guided Tour of the Guinness Storehouse , Airline Taxes, Airline Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2014 • Enjoy By March 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings