Views and Adventure Along the Columbia River
Vagabond Lodge • Hood River, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a River-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
Set on five acres just above the Columbia River, this homey lodge offers breathtaking views and woodsy charm.
Situated just an hour east of Portland, Hood River is a charming starting point from which to explore Oregon's great outdoors. When wind descends from the Cascade Mountains and catches speed, it churns the currents of the Columbia River into a white-capped obstacle course. Kite and wind surfers dot the water in search of an adrenaline rush, transforming Hood River from a lumber town to a sports town. Back on land, mountain biking trails weave below towering trees, steelheads jump at the end of baited fishing lines, and vertical rocks become exhilarating climbing walls. In the spring and summer months, orchards overflow with locally produced ingredients, and in the winter, breweries become places for an après ski drink.
Shaded by 100-foot pine trees on five acres of manicured grounds, the Vagabond Lodge is tucked away in the Hood River Valley, overlooking the Columbia River. Sip coffee and use the complimentary Wi-Fi on your private balcony before spending the day hiking and taking in the breathtaking scenery. When you return, use the environmentally safe bath products and the pure mountain spring water in your bathroom to create a truly soothing experience. At night, guests are welcome to enjoy the playground, grills, and picnic tables for a simple dinner beneath the twinkling stars.
Hood River offers more than awesome winds. South of town, the Hood River drains a wide fertile valley planted with orchards... Premier wineries have also taken hold in the region, providing good wine-tasting opportunities."-- Lonely Planet
"Wonderful location, friendly staff, reasonably priced. Went without a LivingSocial voucher the first time and will do so again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 30, 2014 - May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 15-31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings