Murder Mystery Weekend or Romantic B&B Escape
The Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor • Dover, NH
- A Romantic Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room at the Inn, With a Bottle of Champagne, Chocolates, a Welcome Bouquet, Early 1 p.m. Check-In, and Complimentary Coffee and Loose Leaf Teas; Sundays Through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays or Saturdays ($239) from January 2 to May 15, 2016
- Or, a Murder Mystery Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room at the Inn, With a Murder Mystery Experience for Two Including a Dessert Reception, a Five-Course Dinner, and Prizes and Awards; Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays on February 19 to 20; March 18 to 19 and 25 to 26; and April 15 to 16 and 22 to 23, 2016 ($459)
- Full Breakfast Each Day
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Choose between a whodunit weekend for two—complete with five-course dinner—or a romantic getaway with champagne, chocolate, and flowers at this historic 1871 Victorian bed and breakfast just ten minutes from Portsmouth.
Built in 1871, The Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor—just ten minutes from Portsmouth and the University of New Hampshire—offers three stories of authentic Victorian charm. And because it was with the same family for nearly a century, it's remained a classic, elegant example of post-Civil War architecture, with its Italian carved-plaster ceilings, hand-painted trompe-l'oeil canvas wall coverings, French Caen sandstone fireplaces, Italian slate and French parquet floors, leaded glass windows, Austrian hand-cut crystal doorknobs, and Belgian light fixtures. Each room features a unique design theme, private bath, cable TV, wireless Internet, and more. Wake up each morning to a scrumptious breakfast served in the elegant dining room.
Should you choose to partake in the murder mystery weekend, you'll be treated to a suspense- and fun-filled Saturday evening—complete with character packets and costume suggestions—in which guests assume the roles of suspects, murderers, and victims. Whichever one you are, you'll be free to spend Friday night and Saturday morning as you please. You might consider dining at Stages at One Washington or Christopher's Third Street Grille, enjoying a pint at 7th Settlement, or exploring nearby Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
On Saturday evening, during a cocktail hour, you'll begin acting out your roles and digging up secrets on the other guests. Before anyone dies, you'll enjoy a sumptuous five-course dinner, during which you'll be in character, attempting to reveal clues about the murderer and his or her motive. After much finger-pointing and framing, the evening ends with secret balloting on who committed the crime and why.
Just an hour's drive from Boston and Portland, Dover claims the title of New Hampshire's oldest town. It's also the largest in the state's Seacoast region, offering both a classic New England vibe and easy access to the Atlantic. And with Portsmouth just 12 miles away, Dover is within minutes of the University of New Hampshire, a handful of great restaurants, the historic waterfront, and a surprisingly robust art scene.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: January 29-30; February 12-13, 2016
Absolutely charming! Good food, lovely surroundings. Innkeeper informative and friendly. Would recommend to anyone.-- LivingSocial Member
Delicious food in a beautiful bed and breakfast! Wonderful time!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Option A & B: only valid for stays from January 2 to May 15, 2016
- Option C: only valid for stays on the following dates: February 19 to 20; March 18 to 19; March 25 to 26; April 15 to 16; and April 22 to 23, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full breakfast each day
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 29 to 30 and February 12 to 13, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2016 • Enjoy By May 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings