Embracing the Thrill of the Canadian Rockies
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Canmore • Canmore, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Two-Queen Room
- In-Room Continental Breakfast for Two with Mimosas and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
With three mountains offering nearly 8,000 acres of skiable terrain, plus a couple of renowned hot springs for that après-ski or hike soak, Banff makes a fine case for Alberta's best fall or winter Escape. And in Canmore, a zippy 15-minute drive from the base of the mountain, you'll have all the amenities of home—including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping, and vibrant nightlife—at your fingertips.
Set in the former mining town of Canmore, Alberta, the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Canmore—winner of four green keys from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program—sets the gold standard for local accommodations. Burrowed in the majestic Canadian Rockies, this 164-room hotel is just 15 minutes from Banff National Park. Canmore's largest hotel and conference center boasts a wealth of first-class services like a fitness centre and an indoor pool. A treasure trove of comfort awaits you, as each abode offers queen-size Sleep Number beds and charming, rustic mountain décor.
For dinner, you can snag a table for two at on-site Vic's Steakhouse & Bar. Dig into dishes of locally produced AAA beef and locally grown produce, or don't lift a finger as room service delivers your feast to you. Beyond the hotel, sift through Canmore's rich mix of attractions and activities, beginning at Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, developed in 1988 to host international winter games. Suit up for a day of skiing or snowboarding on the slopes, or try snowshoes or snowmobiles to explore the powder-blanketed forest.
"The views of the Rockies from the hotel are magnificent! Would recommend Canmore and the Radisson to any who are interested."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two delivered to room consisting of mimosas, coffee, chocolate-covered strawberries, assorted mini-muffins, assorted pastries, fruit salad, yogurt granola and berry parfait, ham and cheese croissants, smoked salmon and cheese bagels
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 7-8, 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings