A Historic Inn at the Doorstep to Yosemite
All Seasons Groveland Inn • Groveland, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Clouds Rest, Eagles Tower, Yosemite Falls, Fairway II, or the Birder Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($319)
- $90 per Person Credit toward an Adventure Hike or Snowshoe Hike with Y Explore Global Adventures
- $12.50 Credit toward Snowshoe Rental for Two at Yosemite Adventure Supplies
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Welcome Basket with Fruit, Cheese, Crackers, and Sparkling Cider
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
After a restful night and a hearty, homemade breakfast at this inn, head off and explore Yosemite.
In California's Gold Country, Groveland has always been a bit wild. The town was originally named "Savage's Diggings" after the first person to discover gold here, Mr. James Savage, then briefly went by Garotte before settling on Groveland in 1875. Things are more civilized these days, but Main Street retains some of the historic saloons and storefronts as reminders of its colorful past. And speaking of wild landscapes, Yosemite National Park is just 30 minutes away.
"Above the fog and below the snow" is how All Seasons Groveland Inn describes its location near Yosemite. Indeed, this historic bed and breakfast, which was fully restored in 1999, offers guests the best of both worlds: A comfy, cozy perch just minutes from the harsh wilds of the park. Set right on Main Street, this two-story Simmons home features five beautifully decorated rooms, each with a private bath, coffee station, refrigerator, TV, Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning. Crack open a book and sip a beverage in the parlor or, when the warm weather arrives, on the covered porch. The Clouds Rest, Eagles Tower, and Yosemite Falls rooms all feature an en-suite Jacuzzi tub, as does the Fairway II room at The White House, the inn's nearby sister property.
In the morning, start your day the right way—with a delicious home-cooked breakfast. Then, head out to explore the park on an adventure hike or snowshoe hike with Y Explore Global Adventures, offering guided tours for hikers of all skill levels. Take in expansive views and learn a bit about the ecology and history of Yosemite from a seasoned expert.
"This elegant inn has Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, modern air conditioning, and hand-painted murals depicting scenes of Yosemite National Park created by a local artist."-- Sierra Nevada Geotourism
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 4, 2014 through April 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily hot breakfast, $90 per person credit towards adventure hike or snowshoe hike with Y Explore Global Adventures (reservations required; contact Catherine at 209-532-7014, 800-886-8009, email@example.com, or through www.yexplore.com), $12.50 credit toward snowshoe rental for 2 at Yosemite Adventure Supplies, welcome gift basket with fruit, cheese, crackers, and sparkling cider
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; additional guests may be added to select rooms with a rollaway bed based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% taxes and $4.50 per room/night energy fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • Enjoy By April 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings