Seek All-Seasons Fun at This Niagara River Resort
Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa • Grand Island, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room or Up to Four in a River-View Room with Two Double Beds
- Breakfast for Two
- $25 Food and Drink Credit at Current's Restaurant & Lounge
- Green Savings Card for Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
See nature's magnificence up close with a stay at this resort, which boasts nautical décor, a restaurant, and river views.
Resting on the border between the United States and Canada—and downriver from the majestic Niagara Falls—Grand Island, New York, is an integral part of its surroundings without the added attention of being at its center. Larger than Manhattan, this island has been the setting of Native American villages, colonial homes, and grand summer resorts through the centuries. Two bridges connect Grand Island to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, but there's enough to do in town without pulling out pocket change for the fare. In the fall and winter, trek the hiking trails in the island's state parks; during warmer months, float along the river on an afternoon boat cruise.
Perched over the upper Niagara River just a few strides from its banks, the Byblos Niagara Resort & Spa is equidistant from Niagara Falls and Buffalo. Views of the river from the guest rooms' private balconies accentuate the nautical décor in spaces that also feature 32-inch televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. Rise from your king-size or two double beds in the morning to make a cup of coffee before an early morning tee time at the resort's adjacent golf course. After breakfast, take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pools, then use the rest of the day to explore the island. When you return to the resort, use your included credit at the on-site Current's Restaurant & Lounge, where you can sip a drink while admiring the serene river views.
"Here, oranges and yellows wash over wooded valleys in autumn, snow blankets farm fields in winter, tulips bloom beside the mighty Niagara in spring, and the blue of Lake Erie sparkles brilliantly in summer."-- Read Fodor's Feature on Niagara Falls
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 23, 2014; February 28 - March 1, 2014; March 14-15, 27-29, 2014; April 12-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings