Harpers Ferry B&B with Unbeatable River Views
The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast • Harpers Ferry, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Suite 1 or Suite 2, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in Suite 1 or Suite 2, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259) with One Appetizer at Canal House Café
- Stay Now through February 28, 2015
- Daily Breakfast for Two with One Mimosa or Bloody Mary Per Person
- Welcome Bottle of Wine and Fruit and Cheese Platter
Just an hour from both Baltimore and Washington, DC, Harpers Ferry charms outdoor adventurers with rafting, fishing, hiking—you name it.
The borders of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia meet at the intersection of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers. Here, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, has become a mecca for outdoorsy types from all three states. But before the white-water rafting and Appalachian Trail sounded the call of adventure, Harpers Ferry was the site of important historical events, including a raid by abolitionists that served as a catalyst for the Civil War.
Natural beauty lures folks to Harpers Ferry and you'll find an abundance of it at Ledge House Bed & Breakfast. Perched on a bluff overlooking both the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers, the B&B is within walking distance of the major landmarks of Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Inside, individually decorated rooms each offer king-size beds, private baths, and private balconies with truly spectacular views.
"I had a wonderful time. The owners were very friendly, and the accommodations were comfortable with wonderful views and a great location."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Valid for Suites 1 or 2 only; subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, 31, 2014; January 17-19, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings