Sips and Scenery in Sonoma County
West Sonoma Inn & Spa • Guerneville, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Vineyard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($289)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Courtyard Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($329)
- Wine Pass for Two to 14 Wineries
- Bottle of Champagne
This charming Sonoma Valley inn offers rest and relaxation on the banks of the Russian River.
Situated halfway between coastal Highway 1 and vino-centric Highway 101, the Russian River hamlet of Guerneville pairs cool Pacific breezes with rambling, sun-soaked vineyards. Once home to one of the southernmost Russian settlements in America (hence the river's name), this western Sonoma Valley region boasts sandy beaches perfect for picnicking or launching a kayak; majestic, old-growth redwood forests; and gentle country roads leading to some of the nation's top producers of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Nestled in a bend of the Russian River and surrounded by stately redwood trees, the newly-renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa combines the charms of a country inn with the stylish amenities of a boutique hotel. The light and airy Vineyard Rooms feature balconies overlooking the vineyards or valley, cherry hardwood furniture, and flat-screen televisions. For added comfort, opt for a plush Courtyard Suite with a fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and a sitting room with private deck. Wander the shaded picnic grounds before heading to a therapeutic treatment at the full-service spa. In the evening, kick back on the wine tasting patio with a glass of one of the region's many renowned varietals.
"Basically, this is the valley to target if your ideal vacation includes visiting a handful of wineries along quiet woodsy roads."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes wine pass for two to 14 wineries and one bottle of champagne
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; 1 additional guest may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to $25 fee
- 11% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings