Historic Elegance in the Heart of Oklahoma City
The Grandison Inn at Maney Park • Oklahoma City, OK
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room with Breakfast for Two, Arriving Fridays or Saturdays ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in Any Room with Choice of Sparkling Grape Juice or Cider with Keepsake Grandison Flutes, or Floating Candles and Rose Petals for Jetted Tub with Breakfast for Two Delivered to Room; Arriving Fridays or Saturdays ($115)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Just a few blocks from happening Bricktown, this turn-of-the-century inn is loaded with charm and elegance.
Combine the landscape of the Midwest with the cowboy culture and rich Native American history of the Old West, and you've stumbled upon Oklahoma City. While the largest livestock market in the world has long lured tourists, the bustling entertainment district of Bricktown—named one of America's Coolest Riverwalks by Travel + Leisure—is now at the top of travelers' to-do lists.
Originally constructed in 1904, The Grandison Inn at Maney Park is a shining example of classic Victorian architecture found in Oklahoma. And after its most recent renovation, the most elegant features—mahogany woodwork, maple hardwood floors, and stained glass—have been restored, while comforts like jetted tubs in all guest rooms have been added to the mix. Accommodations also boast LCD flat-screen televisions and DVD players. Guest rooms are individually decorated, ensuring each Grandison stay is a new experience. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the inn's complimentary snacks and beverages from the second-floor butler's pantry.
For a romantic night of privacy with your special someone, give the inn three days advanced notice and you can enjoy a meal prepared fresh and delivered to your door. There's no need to go out when you can savor home-cooked steak, chicken, or salmon with salad, potatoes, seasoned vegetables, and delectable cheesecake.
The accommodations were nice, and the staff was very hospitable! They serve homemade treats each evening and have a stocked refrigerator and even a stocked closet for items you might have forgotten to pack.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 23 to 25, July 4 to 5, and September 5 to 7, 2015; Excludes Holidays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms