A Romantic Spa Retreat in Northeast Ohio
The Honking Goose Inn • Amsterdam, OH
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($175), a Jacuzzi Room ($185), or a Jacuzzi Suite ($215)
- Two 30-Minute Massages
- Two Foot Detox Treatments
- Two Lymphasizer Treatments
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Escape to the countryside and luxuriate in three spa treatments for each two guests, and enjoy a delicious full breakfast each morning.
The tiny town of Amsterdam, in Ohio's Carroll County, is rife with hills and wooded back-country roads—the kind of scenery that by itself inspires rejuvenation. Carrollton, a 15-minute drive away, has a selection of boutiques, shops and museums, while the nearby alpaca and buffalo farms are a unique local feature. Foodies will delight in several one-of-a-kind restaurants close by with fare ranging from homestyle family-friendly to fine dining, the likes of which include JC Wine Cellars and the Spread Eagle Tavern.
The Honking Goose Inn is a peaceful retreat located on 91 rolling, green acres in Eastern Ohio. Offering an intimate atmosphere with four guest bedrooms comfortably appointed with private bathrooms and wireless Internet, the inn is surrounded by forest criss-crossed with scenic trails. Take some time to explore the on-site lakes or enjoy a hot home-cooked breakfast that includes egg casserole and blueberry French toast. Relax in the indoor hot tub or one of the inn's four sitting rooms, where you can watch television, read a book, or simply recline by the fireplace.
"This great B&B is on beautiful 90-plus acres with ponds. There are trails for those who like to hike. The food is exceptional, and the owners, Jim and Jennifer Ray, are ready to assist their guests in any way."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 26, 2015; must book by August 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast, two 30-minute massages (one per person; up to 2 people), two foot detox treatments (one per person; up to 2 people) and two lymphasizer treatments (one per person; up to 2 people)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 (for Standard Room and Jacuzzi Room) or 4 (for Jacuzzi Suite) additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person (for lodging and breakfast only; spa treatments not included)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 26, 2015 • Enjoy By February 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms