A Spacious Apartment in the Heart of Evanston
The Homestead • Evanston, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Apartment
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Brimming with historic charm, this fully equipped one-bedroom apartment—just steps from downtown Evanston—offers spacious accommodations.
Evanston is not only Chicago's first suburb, it's also an extension of the city itself. Just a few short train stops north of Michigan Avenue, it's both a quiet retreat and a vibrant college town. Prestigious Northwestern University pulses with youthful energy, not only on its Lake Michigan-facing campus but also at the many bars and restaurants downtown, while a strong arts scene draws budding architects, actors, writers, and comedians from around the country, with several notable names among them. Whether you're escaping the city or want to be closer to it, Evanston makes a perfect rendezvous point for exploring both the North Shore and Chicago.
Offering the privacy of an apartment and the personalized service of a European hotel, The Homestead is truly a home away from home. Situated just two blocks from downtown, this 1927 Williamsburg-style inn offers a range of accommodations perfect for families in town to attend a football game or to see the sights.
During your stay in a one-bedroom apartment, you'll have a number of amenities at your disposal, including a full kitchen, which is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, flatware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils. Don't feel like cooking? Make a reservation at Quince, located on-site. Under the direction of Chef Andy Motto, this white-tablecloth restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine and has a comprehensive wine list that's sure to impress.
"The rooms, elevator, and hallways resemble a different era. It was very spacious and quiet. The hotel staff was very nice and responded immediately to all calls. The hotel was centrally located and within walking distance of shopping and dining."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 1, 2014 through January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (inquire with merchant at time of reservation)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 26-27, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings