Romance and Relaxation in Historic Cape Charles
Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles • Cape Charles, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309) from February 17 through April 30, 2015
- $10 Credit to Breezes Day Spa and $10 Gift Card to Moonrise Jewelry
- Welcome Gift Basket
- Two Desserts with Purchase of an Entrée at Aqua Restaurant at Kings Creek Marina
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
Just two blocks from downtown and the Chesapeake Bay, this Colonial Revival charmer invites guests to relish the simple pleasures of small-town Virginia.
Nestled in the cove of the Chesapeake Bay, the quaint historic town of Cape Charles sits on the southern tip of Virginia's Eastern Shore. Founded in 1886, this Eastern Shore community overlooking the Chesapeake Bay is home not only to Victorian, Craftsman, and Colonial Revival architecture but also a variety of wildlife habitats—from beaches to wetlands—providing visitors with a number of options for outdoor recreation. Stroll into town and you'll find Main Street lined with quaint shops, cosmopolitan restaurants, old-fashioned soda fountains, and even a full-service day spa.
Just two blocks from both downtown and the harbor, Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles was built at the turn of the century in classic Colonial Revival style, complete with columned wraparound porch. Inside this four-room B&B, a crackling fire and mint-condition period furnishings greet guests, and rooms offer large windows, antique décor, a pillow-top queen- or full-sized bed, and a private bathroom. They're also equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and two plush spa robes. In the morning, wake to a full farm-to-fork breakfast made with herbs and vegetables from the on-site garden, the signature sweet potato ham biscuits, homemade preserves and baked goods, and locally roasted coffee from a unique house blend. And upon arrival, you can park the car and leave it be—walking, biking, or riding around town on golf cart are all popular alternatives.
Don't Forget: Aqua Restaurant at Kings Creek Marina is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays until March 31, and Breezes Day Spa is open on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays until March 31.
"The inn, food, and hospitality of the owners were exceptional. The little extras made the experience very special."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from February 17 through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $10 credit to Breezes Day Spa (open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from February 1 to March 31; appointment required) and $10 gift card to Moonrise Jewelry, welcome gift basket, 2 desserts with purchase of an entrée at Aqua Restaurant at Kings Creek Marina (closed Mondays and Tuesdays until March 31st), and daily gourmet breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 3-5; April 25-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms