Four Seasons of Fun on the Shores of Lake Tahoe
Zephyr Cove Resort • Zephyr Cove, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room ($71)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio ($83)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio with Kitchen ($95)
If there's an outdoor activity you're interested in trying around Lake Tahoe, you'll find it at this all-in-one resort, set right on the lakeshore.
An escape for all seasons, Lake Tahoe boasts not only the highest concentration of ski areas in North America but also the continent's largest alpine lake, where boaters, bikers, hikers, and beach bums go to revel in the natural beauty of the Sierras. And while the region has retained its woodsy aesthetic, with a buy-local ethos that has resisted big-box growth, you'll still find bright-lights nightlife on the Nevada side of the lake. In 1870, Mark Twain called Lake Tahoe "the fairest picture the whole earth affords." Even 143 years later, you'll be hard-pressed to disagree.
Two miles north of Stateline, Nevada, Zephyr Cove Resort offers four seasons of fun on the southeastern shore of Lake Tahoe. Whether you stay in one of 28 freestanding cabins or in a cozy room in the lodge, you'll have access to it all: a restaurant and bar, a snowmobile center offering local tours, cruises on the lake, guided horseback rides, bike rentals, and more.
At nearly 300 square feet, each spacious Lodge Room can accommodate up to two guests. Each freestanding Studio Cabin, tucked away in a grove of pines on the shore, consists of one room with a queen-size bed and a twin sleeper sofa. Stay in a Studio Cabin with kitchen and you'll have an oven, stove, and utensils at your disposal. Both Studio Cabins and Lodge Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, TV, mini fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker.
"The resort has horseback riding, snowmobiling facilities, and a marina with boat, WaveRunner, kayak, and other water-sports rentals, all of which contribute to the summer-camp atmosphere."-- Read Fodor's Review of Zephyr Cove Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to one night's deposit
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings