Cool Days & Warm Nights at a Traverse City Hotel
Grand Beach | Sugar Beach Resort Hotel • Traverse City, MI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Jacuzzi Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Sleigh rides, skiing, ice skating, and other winter activities are close at hand with a stay at this Traverse City hotel.
Traverse City is the jewel of the Northern Michigan shore towns, a destination that draws visitors from all over the country. The sunny, secluded beaches of Lake Michigan are prime for summer getaways, while nearby ski areas entertain visitors in cold weather. Delicious, fresh cherries from local orchards are delicacies, as are the wines produced by vineyards throughout the Grand Traverse area. In fact, USA TODAY counts Traverse City among its "10 Great Places for Local Wines."
Set on the sandy shores of Grand Traverse Bay's east arm, Grand Beach | Sugar Beach Resort Hotel boasts lovely water views, as well as a convenient location near the best of Traverse City's winter activities. The 95 guest rooms are packed with amenities like refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, cable TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. (For added romance, this Escape places you and a special someone in a room with a spacious king-size bed and a jetted tub.) Take a dip in the hotel's indoor pool or go for a run in the fitness center to stay active. Or, bundle up and head for Hickory Hills or Mt. Holiday for skiing, snowboarding, and more.
"Michigan's 'cherry capital' is the largest city in the northern half of the Lower Peninsula. It's got a bit of urban sprawl, but it's still a happenin' base from which to see the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Mission Peninsula wineries, [and] U-pick orchards..."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings