European Romance in Paris and Barcelona
- An Eight-Day Trip to Paris and Barcelona ($1,499 to $2,999 per Person), Including:
- Flights from New York, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC to Paris; Paris to Barcelona; and Barcelona to the US
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris and Three Nights at the Silken St. Gervasi or Euro Hotel Barcelona in Barcelona
- Six Breakfasts
- Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Paris
- Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Barcelona
- Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: Your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine. At the Louvre, crowds surround a famously beautiful woman. Meet her beguiling eyes once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever. Cafés, bistros, brasseries, pâtisseries, and crêperies beckon at every corner; and haute storefronts make the Champs-Élysées the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
Some 650 miles south of Paris on the shores of the Mediterranean, whimsical Barcelona is a sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With an abundance of gothic architecture and a creative culture, Spain's jewel by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most-visited city in Europe—not that Barcelona takes that stuff very seriously. Nope, all that matters here is that the sun is shining and Barça is winning.
Get a feel for two of Europe's most celebrated cities with this eight-day tour of Paris and Barcelona, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from the US to Paris.
days 2, 3, and 4: Touch down in Paris, where you'll have three full days to explore the city as you please. As part of your trip, you'll receive a voucher for an open-top tour bus. No need to make a reservation—just meet at the Eiffel Tower to take the bus tour of Paris. For two hours and 15 minutes, you'll ride around the City of Lights. Hop off and back on as you please; the bus stops at landmarks like the Louvre, Notre Dame, Musée d'Orsay, and the Grand Palais. Best of all, the pass is good for two days, so a return trip to your favorite spot is a must.
Three nights at Villa Luxembourg. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: Report to the Paris airport to catch your flight to Barcelona. Your three days in Barcelona are free to spend as you choose. Just like in Paris, you'll get a two-day voucher for a double-decker bus tour to help you discover this European treasure. This hop-on, hop-off tour has three lines for you to choose from, meaning you'll have the option of 44 sites to see and explore. Get lost in the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, relax in the city's many picturesque parks, and admire the works of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century at the Picasso Museum.
Three nights at the Silken St. Gervasi Barcelona. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Return to the Barcelona airport to board your morning flight back to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: May 1 ($1,699); June 19 ($2,199); July 24 ($2,099); July 31 ($2,099); September 4 ($1,699); October 22 ($1,599); November 19 ($1,499)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: May 1 ($1,799); June 19 ($2,299); July 24 ($2,199); July 31 ($2,199); September 4 ($1,899); October 22 ($1,799); November 19 ($1,599)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: May 1 ($1,999); June 19 ($2,499); July 24 ($2,999); September 4 ($2,199); October 22 ($1,899); November 19 ($1,699)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Barcelona is a banquet for all the senses, though perhaps mainly for sight. Not far behind are the pleasures of the palate [and] the air temperature is almost always about right."-- Read Fodor's Barcelona Travel Guide
"It was my first time dealing with this kind of travel package and the person from go-today who helped book the trip made everything easy for me. So helpful and so knowledgeable with excellent customer service."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by March 19, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Includes Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris and Three Nights at the Silken St. Gervasi or Euro Hotel Barcelona in Barcelona, Six Breakfasts, Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour of Paris, Two-Day Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours of Barcelona, Airline Taxes and Airline Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 19, 2014 • Enjoy By November 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms