The Sights and Tastes of the Finger Lakes
18 Vine Inn & Carriage House • Hammondsport, NY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room with Lunch and Craft Beers for Two at Crooked Rooster and a Craft Beer, a Distillery, and Wine Tour, Including a Tasting at Two Wineries, a Shot at the Distillery, and a Flight of Beer at Two Breweries ($279)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Quaint historic inn offers a taste of the Finger Lakes and an exclusive craft beer, distillery, and wine tour.
Located in the heart of New York's wine country, the charming village of Hammondsport is a year-round retreat filled with scenic hiking and biking trails, an exciting aviation history, the jewels of the Finger Lakes, and of course, world-class wineries. Grab a glass and take in more than 140 years of winemaking; traverse the winding paths of the Finger Lakes Trail; and sample a bevy of craft beers over lunch at a local brewery and gastro pub. End the day downtown, where the village streets are lined with quaint shops, fine art boutiques, and five-star restaurants.
The serene historic grounds, enchanting interior, and gracious hospitality of the 18 Vine Inn & Carriage House provide the perfect ambiance for a wine-country retreat. Built by a prominent champagne producer in the 1860s, the Greek Revival-style inn features elegantly appointed rooms fit with the ultimate comforts of home. Oenophiles will love the wine-named suites, where king or queen beds with cozy quilts await. Take a two-block stroll to the village for a delightful dinner before turning in for a peaceful rest. In the morning, enjoy a refreshing complimentary breakfast for two before taking the Craft Beer, Distillery, & Wine Country Tour, an optional add-on you won't want to miss.
An exciting sensory exploration of local suds, spirits, and wine, the tour kicks off in Watkins Glen, home of the first farm craft brewery in New York. Award-winning brewmaster Doug Thayer of Roosterfish Craft Brewing will guide you through a bevy of his unique craft beers that everyone's been crowing about. Next up, enjoy a complimentary lunch and flight of beers at the Crooked Rooster, where the homemade desserts can't be beat. Soak up breathtaking views of Seneca Lake while traveling to Barnstormer Winery, a new addition to the rolling hillside, and Wagner Craft Brewery, home of the famous Sled Dog brew (transportation is included in the tour). Head back south and stop by the Glass Bar tasting room—made from glass collected from the shores of Seneca Lake—at J.R. Dill Winery. End the day with a Progressive Spirit Tour at the famous Finger Lake Distillery.
"Historical 1800's family home converted into a bed and breakfast...Innkeeper is very knowledgeable about the entire region and is also a great tour guide and very personable."-- Google Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes breakfast for two
- Transportation is included for the wine tour
- Gratuity not included at the restaurant or for the car service,
- Taxes, fees and gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms