Country Estate Near the Finger Lakes Wine Trail
Glass Magnolia Bed and Breakfast • Interlaken, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($97) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119) from November 1, 2014, to February 28, 2015
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Warm Baked Brie with Assorted Crackers
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Set on a country estate along the Finger Lakes Wine Trail, this Greek Revival manor houses a lovely B&B serving gourmet breakfast each morning and a warm baked Brie upon arrival.
New York's Finger Lakes are long and narrow—river-like bands of water guarded by thick stands of evergreens at attention on shore. These 11 lakes form a kind of maze that protects the bucolic, Upstate way of life, but there's something lovely hidden among them. Wend your way into the region's interior and you'll find a tranquil world full of turreted Victorian homes, rolling dairy farms punctuated by red farmhouses, and tiny single-stoplight towns straight out of great American literature.
On a 19th-century estate in the Village of Interlaken, the Glass Magnolia Bed and Breakfast is a perfect place to hit the pause button and retreat into simplicity. Charming guest rooms offer comfortable beds and private, Italian-tile bathrooms (some have fireplaces, to boot). Start and end your day in the cozy living room, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or bottle of local wine. In between, while away the time hiking, biking, wine tasting, or antiquing, and revel in this unique slice of Americana.
"The staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The room was very clean. The food is excellent, and the B&B is near many of the wineries. I would highly recommend if you need a nice getaway to relax."-- LivingSocial Member
"The lakes have created unique conditions and microclimates that are ideal for grape growing, and this is one of the most notable winemaking regions in the country; an ever-growing roster of nearly 100 wineries dot the banks of the lakes."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 1 through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Valid for any king or queen room except the Windsor Suite and the King James; all other rooms subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings