Luxury in Jackson—the Heart of the South
Fairview Inn Bed & Breakfast • Jackson, MS
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Wing Room or Suite: Strawberry, Roman, Cannonball, Asian, Leopard Rose, Castle Garden, Greek, Spanish, English, or French
- Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries Upon Arrival
- Full Southern Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
They don't call Jackson the City with Soul for nothing. For starters, it's the hub of Mississippi, serving as both the state's capital and, with a population of about 200,000, its largest city. There's soul food, of course, served at down-home restaurants like Two Sisters' Kitchen and Bully's Restaurant. And then there are the live music venues and juke joints, like Underground 119 and Soul Wired Cafe, that recall the city's jazz and blues roots. But above all, what makes this city sing is the people: Don't be surprised to find yourself chatting with strangers at a diner, or whiling away an afternoon over sweet tea in the Belhaven historic district. This truly is the Crossroads of the South: Stop by on your way to, or from, Atlanta, Memphis, or New Orleans.
You'll quickly discover that Jackson's best-kept secret isn't the hidden ingredient in Minnie's pie—it's the Fairview Inn, a AAA Four Diamond luxury hotel, the only Select Registry property in Mississippi and, according to Mississippi Magazine, the state's Best Bed & Breakfast. Pop into the newly renovated 1908 Provisions for Southern-rooted, California-inspired fare, then enjoy a nightcap at the Library Lounge. For a relaxing addition to your stay, book a treatment at the on-site nomiSpa.
Each guest room and suite is unique, appointed with elegant period furnishings and a king or queen bed. Some rooms feature fireplaces, while others offer a relaxing Jacuzzi tub for two. After a full à la carte breakfast each morning, when you finally manage to wrest yourself from the comforts of the inn (like the sprawling veranda and gardens, billiards room, and complimentary guest pantry), the magic of Jackson is at your fingertips.
"The oh-so-elegant Fairview Inn is a 1908 retreat that serves up generous portions of Southern hospitality."-- Southern Living
"We went for our anniversary and it was one of the best experiences we've ever had! We will definitely be coming back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 2-3 and 9-10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2014 • Enjoy By December 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings