Hill Country Fun at Spacious Cabins on Lake Travis
The Reserve at Lake Travis • Spicewood, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays Through Thursdays, Including Memorial Day ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($439)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays Through Thursdays, Including Memorial Day ($419) or Fridays and Saturdays ($559)
- One Breakfast Basket
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Explore the diverse attractions of this beloved region, or take advantage of the amenities right outside your cabin door.
The view from Texas's Lake Travis—just beyond the reach of Austin's city lights and sounds—is always clear. By day, the strikingly transparent waters of the massive lake beckon all kinds, from anglers and windsurfers to snorkelers and swimmers. After dark, the twinkling stars stand out against the pitch-black sky, and the moon shines bright over the restaurants and resorts in the surrounding hills. Throw in unexpected adventure like wine tasting and spelunking—not to mention the spectacular sunset over Texas Hill Country—and it's even clearer: Lake Travis is a place you need to see to believe.
Set atop 310 lush acres of rolling Hill Country and spilling over onto 3.5 miles of shoreline, The Reserve at Lake Travis offers luxury living amid a rustic natural setting. Beautiful cabin homes boast spacious master bedrooms, separate living areas, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, en-suite bathrooms, and breezy covered porches. As day fades into night, the resort has a number of spots perfect for watching the sun set over the lake.
You don't have to go far for entertainment—in fact, you don't have to leave The Reserve at all. Look up at the Hill Country sky as you float along the resort's Lazy River Pool, dock your skiff at the full-service, concierge-style marina, or ride a horse at the equestrian center. Venture out for some retail therapy with the shops at Hill Country Galleria, sip in the scenery with a wine tasting tour along the Texas Hill Country Wine Trail, or go spelunking at Longhorn Caverns.
The Reserve at Lake Travis was incredible! We loved our stay in the cabins... they were fully equipped with everything we could imagine. Can't wait to return.-- LivingSocial Member
The cabins are so lovely, comfortable, and tasteful and set in a gorgeous setting where careful attention is being paid to the environment.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 breakfast basket
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (1-bedroom option) or up to 4 guests (2-bedroom option)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14.25% tax and $18 per night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required at time of booking
- Blackout date(s): July 2 to 5; September 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings