Hill Country Fun at Spacious Cabins on Lake Travis
The Reserve at Lake Travis • Spicewood, TX
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays Through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($439) from February 8 to September 29, 2016
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays Through Thursdays from February 8 to September 29, 2016 ($429)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays from June 3 to September 29, 2016 ($559)
- Daily Breakfast Basket
- Blackout Dates Apply
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Explore the diverse attractions of Texas Hill Country, or take advantage of the lazy river, marina, and more right outside your cabin door.
The view from Lake Travis—just beyond the reach of Austin's city lights and sounds—is always clear. By day, the strikingly transparent waters of the massive lake beckon all kinds, from anglers and windsurfers to snorkelers and swimmers. After dark, the twinkling stars stand out against the pitch-black sky, and the moon shines bright over the restaurants and resorts in the surrounding hills. Throw in unexpected adventure like wine tasting and spelunking—not to mention the spectacular sunset over Texas Hill Country—and it's even clearer: Lake Travis is a place you need to see to believe.
Set atop 310 lush acres of rolling Hill Country and spilling over onto 3.5 miles of shoreline, The Reserve at Lake Travis offers luxury living amid a rustic natural setting. Beautiful cabin homes boast spacious master bedrooms, separate living areas, gas fireplaces, and breezy covered porches. Each bedroom has its own spa-inspired bathroom, and you'll have a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker to accommodate mealtime. Some units even feature an outdoor shower or soaking tub. The cabins are nestled in the beautiful cypress forest next to the lake, and you'll discover any number of nearby spots that are perfect for watching the day fade into dusk.
Outside of your spacious cabin, you won't have to go far for entertainment—in fact, you don't have to leave The Reserve at all. Look up at the Hill Country sky as you float along the resort's Lazy River Pool, or dock your skiff at the full-service, concierge-style marina. Venture out for some retail therapy with the shops at Hill Country Galleria, sip in the scenery with a wine tasting tour along the Texas Hill Country Wine Trail, or go spelunking at Longhorn Caverns.
• 6% hotel tax and $18/night resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• The pool is undergoing resurfacing treatment and will be closed until March 1, 2016
• Blackout dates: March 25-27; May 27-30; July 1-5; September 2-5, 2016
So nice to sit out on the patio and hear the rain. [...] Would recommend to anyone who wants a nice romantic getaway at Lake Travis; the place is just lovely.-- LivingSocial Member
The slide, lazy river, and the swim-up bar was just perfect. [...] We were so blown away by the room and experience that we had at the Reserve and can't stop telling our friends and family about it. We hope we can get back out there soon.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from February 8 to September 29, 2016, 2-bedroom weekend offer is only valid for stays from June 3 to September 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast basket
- 6% hotel tax and $18/night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests or 4 guests, depending on option purchased
- Blackout date(s): March 25 to 27; May 27 to 30; July 1 to 5; and September 2 to 5, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 29, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2016 • Enjoy By September 29, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms