Live the High Life in the Dominican Republic
Apple Vacations •
- An All-Inclusive Seven-Night Stay for One Guest at Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York (JFK) to Samana, Dominican Republic, Departing Wednesdays from April 30 to June 11 ($899), Wednesdays from June 18 to August 6 ($999), Wednesdays from August 13 to October 22 ($899), Saturdays from April 26 to June 14 ($899), Saturdays from June 21 to August 9 ($999), or Saturdays from August 16 to October 18 ($899)
- All Meals, Snacks, and Drinks; Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports, Gym, Two Pools, and Jacuzzi; and Complimentary Wi-Fi in the Lobby
- Round-Trip Ground Transfers from Airport to Resort
- Upgrade to a Sea View Room
- Buy-One-Get-One AVOK Travel Protection
- Buy-One-Get-One El Limon Waterfall Half-Day Excursion
Eat, play, and party to your heart's content at this all-inclusive resort on the Caribbean shores of the Samana Peninsula.
Type "paradise" into any search engine, and you'll find thousands of photos of palm trees dangling over white-sand beaches that fade into translucent blue waters. Or as residents of Samana call it, home. Set on the northwest shores of the Dominican Republic, this Caribbean resort town has garnered worldwide renown for its abundant sunshine, uncrowded beaches, and sprawling gardens. Discover it all, courtesy of Apple Vacations.
From the moment you arrive at Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa—looking out over the indigo waters of Samana Bay—you'll be on top of the world. "This serene choice opens onto Samana Bay and a good beach in an area of lush landscaping," says Frommer's. Cheerfully decorated Standard Rooms offer one king or two full beds, private baths with hydro-massage tubs, and private balconies.
Your all-inclusive package covers all buffet meals, three à la carte dinners per week, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, one hour of non-motorized water sports per day, a daily activities program, and all taxes and tips. You'll also receive ground transportation from Samana Airport to the resort.
The laid-back atmosphere will take your stress level down to zero. Experience the height of relaxation when you purchase a massage at the resort's spa; air out by the pool; or raise your heart rate with one hour per day of windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and other non-motorized water sports. Looking for a bit of action? You'll have the chance to purchase two half-day excursions to El Limon Waterfall for the price of one.
Whenever hunger mounts, descend on the resort's unlimited buffet or use one of your three included à la carte meals in any of the on-site restaurants. After four days of riding high on Samana peninsula, you won't want to come back down.
"The best that Cayacoa offers are the mesmerizing views: the ocean, the town, and the rolling green landscape all lie before you from this hilltop perch on the bay. Also, this is the only actual hotel in the town of Samaná."-- Read Fodor's Review of Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 14, 2014
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies, please view www.book.applevacations.com/ftc for all details; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400 due at booking
- Contact Apple for any questions regarding occupancy and rates
- Includes an All-Inclusive Seven-Night Stay at Grand Bahia Principe Cayacoa with Round-Trip Flights from New York (JFK) with non-stop service via JetBlue Airlines to Samana, Dominican Republic
- All-Inclusive Package Includes All Meals, Snacks, and Drinks; Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports, Gym, Two Pools, and Jacuzzi; and Complimentary Wi-Fi in the Lobby, Round-Trip Ground Transfers from Airport to Resort, Buy-One-Get-One AVOK Travel Protection, Buy-One-Get-One El Limon Waterfall Half-Day Excursion
- Coupon system is used for a la carte dining; full information on website
- Baggage fees (unless otherwise noted) may apply
- Scheduled Air Packages, Pre-Departure: Both the cancel and booking change fees are $45 per person Apple fee plus applicable hotel and airline penalties. Note: Some hotels and air carriers do not allow name changes. These fees apply to changes to the departure date, flight, duration, class of service, departure city and destination. Scheduled air change fees may be up to 100% of the fare
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- If you do not book your travel with the Merchant by April 14, 2014 the Offer Promotional Value will automatically expire, and the Escape Price will be refunded to you within 2 business days after April 14, 2014
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE SPECIFIC DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF BOOKING WITH APPLE VACATIONS AND ONLY FOR BOOKINGS MADE BY APRIL 14, 2014
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings