In Jamaica, Tree House Living & Fine Island Cuisine
Kanopi House • Port Antonio, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in the Almond Tree Bungalow
- All Meals and Non-Alcoholic Beverages for Two Adults
- Waterfall Tour for Two
- Boat Tour and Trip to Winnifred Beach for Two
- Welcome Cocktail for Two
A Jamaican paradise: Eco-conscious, luxury tree houses; all-inclusive gourmet, locally grown cuisine; beach and waterfall tours for two guests.
As sleepy as a city of 13,000 people can be, Port Antonio shows few signs of the resort-district sprawl common in Jamaica's other urban centers. That's because the capital of Portland parish depends far less on tourism dollars; instead, it's an established hub for banana and coconut shipping. Lonely Planet calls the city "laid-back, yet endearingly real," composed of "a capillary-like tangle of backstreets, browsing goats, and friendly locals." Delightful in the least rehearsed way, Port Antonio woos visitors seeking a place for Jamaicans, by Jamaicans.
That's exactly what you'll get at Kanopi House, an eco-friendly oasis of stylishly appointed tree houses overlooking the Caribbean. In addition to a private shoreline—where guests can lounge, snorkel, and kayak—this elegant six-acre retreat features an indoor/outdoor restaurant with a focus on personally tailored meals made from locally farmed ingredients. You and a guest will be treated to three meals a day, with non-alcoholic beverages included.
After you've checked in, meander through the lush tropical grounds and drop your bags in your tree house-style bungalow. It's outfitted in colonial and West Indian décor and sits just steps away from the lagoon. Open the French doors on your veranda to let an island breeze fill the room, then grab drinks and snacks from your stocked kitchen and turn up the jams on your Bose iPod dock.
Discover the beauty of Reach Falls—and take a dip in teal-colored, fresh mountain water surrounded by virgin rain forest—during your included waterfall tour. At some point during your stay, you'll also get the chance to take a boat ride to Winnifred Beach, a sheltered stretch of sand with a reef just offshore that draws snorkelers and divers. Kanopi House also offers a variety of other excursions, from river rafting to rum tours to hot spring hikes; inquire with the staff about extracurricular fun.
"A maximum of ten visitors stay in the five rustic-chic cottages, which have wooden platform beds, high, beamed ceilings, and French doors that open out onto the surrounding tropical forest."-- Travel + Leisure
"It was amazing! Best vacation ever!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2014 • Enjoy By September 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings