Reno: Bright Lights, Little City, Huge Fun
Boomtown Casino Hotel Reno • Verdi, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a North Tower Classic King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($35)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a North Tower Classic King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays with a Prime Rib Dinner for Two ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a North Tower Classic King or Two-Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays with a All-You-Can-Eat Lobster Buffet Dinner for Two ($140)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A classic Reno experience, complete with buffet, at this casino and hotel on the outskirts of town.
The Biggest Little City in the World, so named for its bright lights, high-stakes gaming, innovative restaurants, and world-class entertainment, gives Las Vegas a run for its money while maintaining a small-town, Old West atmosphere. Architecture from a bygone era stands side by side with gleaming high-rise hotels; up-and-coming musicians share the stage with big-name stars; and some of the best buffets in the world (all-you-can-eat lobster, anyone?) garner the kind of praise you'd expect of a five-star restaurant. It's just two hours from Sacramento, three and a half hours from San Francisco, and miles away from ordinary. It's Reno.
Just a few miles from Reno's eastern limits, Boomtown Casino Hotel Reno features more than 300 guest rooms; a top-rated casino with blackjack, video poker, a sports book, and more; a variety of restaurants and bars, including the famous all-you-can-eat lobster buffet; and a concert venue hosting some of the biggest names in the music biz. North Tower rooms range in size from 325 to 350 square feet, and each one features two queens or one king-size bed, a 42-inch flat-panel TV, Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, and more.
"Super friendly and helpful staff, clean bedding and fresh towels, comfortable beds, great food, affordable!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night; rollaways may be added at no additional charge
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes and $6 per day resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014; June 19-28, 2014; July 3-6, 2014; July 29 - August 3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings