Cape Cod Culture at This Inn and Art Gallery
The John Randall House • Provincetown, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Shared Bath ($105) or a Room with a Private Bath ($117)
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
Between the eye-catching art and primo location, this renovated inn captures the irresistibly laid-back spirit of Cape Cod.
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bays bobbing with sailboats, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted off a postcard. All walks of life converge here, from the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport to the outdoor enthusiasts who ride the bike trails of the National Seashore. Even nightlife-seeking travelers can find a party in Provincetown. In short, Cape Cod greets any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of fresh-off-the-boat lobster.
In the thick of downtown Provincetown, just one block off Commercial Street, The John Randall House delivers a boutique experience in the heart of Cape Cod. Part art gallery, part bed and breakfast, this Victorian-style inn features contemporary paintings by local and national artists alongside stylish furnishings. What really sets this hilltop inn apart is its newly installed outdoor deck with views of the tallest all-granite structure in the United States, the Provincetown Monument, which commemorates the history of the Mayflower Pilgrims.
Each of ten rooms is equipped with a queen bed, cable TV, a refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Stroll down to the veranda in the morning for a continental breakfast of homemade baked goods, fresh seasonal fruit, hot and cold cereals, milk, and juices. (Twice a week, guests are treated to made-to-order waffles.) Once you've eaten your fill, head out to see Provincetown's finest features—what Lonely Planet describes as "untamed coastline and vast beaches" begging to be explored.
"Great location and had a really nice room... The front porch was great for breakfast in the morning. Loved walking the town in the a.m. before the throngs of visitors were up."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30 or from September 2 until October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Rooms with shared baths are 3, 4, 5, 7; subject to availability
- Rooms with private baths are 1, 2, 6, 8; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings