See Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu on a Peru Adventure
Kaypi Peru Tours and Adventures •
- A Ten-Day Trip to Peru ($1,799 to $2,459 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Miami or Los Angeles and Lima
- Domestic Flight from Lima to Juliaca
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between the Airports, Hotels, and Sightseeing Destinations
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at Hotel Mariel in Lima, Two Nights at Sol Plaza Hotel in Juliaca, Three Nights at Maytaq Wasin Hotel or Taypikala Hotel in Cusco, One Night at Hatun Samay Hotel in Aquas Calientes, and One Night with a Host Family on the Uros Floating Islands
- Seven Breakfasts, Three Lunches, and One Dinner
- Lima City Tour, Two-Day Floating Island Tour, and Machu Picchu Tour
- Includes Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Fees, and Entrance Fees per Itinerary
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by August 31, 2015
See some of Peru's most spectacular sights in Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, and the Uros Floating Islands on this ten-day tour.
From the Norte Chico to the Inca Empire, Peru is home to some of the most ancient civilizations in the world. Mystical, magical, and multi-ethnic, this South American nation is a melting pot of diverse traditions that have influenced every aspect of its art, cuisine, literature, and musical expressions.
Begin your journey in the capital city of Lima—complete with palaces, plazas, and cathedrals—before visiting Juliaca in the Puno region of southeastern Peru. Here, you'll see the traditions and customs of the Uros, who live on a floating island of reeds.
Then, it's off to Cusco, the historic capital of the Inca Empire. Here, visitors traverse 500-year old streets, through massive outdoor markets and past spirited music and dance troupes. The city also serves as the gateway to Machu Picchu, the astonishingly beautiful ruins at the apex of the Inca Trail.
Discover the many faces of this ancient nation with a ten-day trip, courtesy of Kaypi Peru Tours and Adventures.
Day 1: US to Lima
• Take off on your overnight flight from Miami or Los Angeles to Lima
Day 2: Exploring the Capital of Peru
• After your arrival in Lima, you'll be driven to your hotel
• Take an included city tour of Peru's capital city
• After the tour, spend the afternoon exploring at your leisure
Overnight at Hotel Mariel in Lima.
Day 3: Lima to Juliaca
• Catch a morning flight from Lima to Juliaca, in Peru's Puno region
• Upon arrival, you'll be driven to your hotel
• Spend the day at your leisure exploring the town
Overnight at Sol Plaza Hotel. Breakfast provided.
Day 4: Juliaca to the Uros Floating Islands
• Wake up early to go to the port and visit these legendary islands by motorboat
• After the three-hour boat ride, you'll meet the local family you'll stay with
• Try trekking to the top of the mountain before enjoying authentic Uros food and music
Overnight with a host family. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
Day 5: Uros Floating Islands to Juliaca
• After breakfast, take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile Island
• Tour the ruins, see intricate weavings made by locals, and enjoy lunch
• Get back to Juliaca in the afternoon and go back to the hotel around 4 p.m.
Overnight at Sol Plaza Hotel. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 6: Juliaca to Cusco
• Head to Cusco in the morning via bus, with four stops and guided tours along the way
• Tour Pukara, La Raya, Raqchi, and Andahuaylillas
• See stunning landscapes, tombs, and churches before arriving at the hotel around 5 p.m.
Overnight at Maytaq Wasin Hotel or Taypikala Cusco. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 8: Cusco to Aguas Calientes
• Start the journey to Machu Picchu with a morning train ride
• Upon arrival, you'll have the rest of the day all to yourself
• Visit the Machu Picchu Manuel Chávez Ballón museum and orchid exhibition, or take a dip in the natural hot springs
Overnight at Hatun Samay Hotel. Breakfast provided.
Day 9: Majestic Machu Picchu
• After an early breakfast, take a bus to Machu Picchu to see the sunrise
• Then, it's time for your two-hour walking tour
• Meet back in Aquas Calientes for lunch and to get your train tickets back to Cusco
Overnight at Maytaq Wasin Hotel or Taypikala Cusco. Breakfast provided.
Day 10: Adios, Peru
• Board your flight from Cusco to Lima, where you'll continue on a different flight back to the US
Miami (MIA) departure dates
7/31, 12/1, 12/11, 12/18, 12/26 ($2,199)
8/10, 8/21, 8/28, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/13, 11/20, 11/27 ($1,999)
9/15, 9/25 ($1,799)
Los Angeles (LAX) departure dates
7/31, 12/1, 12/11, 12/18, 12/26 ($2,459)
8/10, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/14, 9/15, 9/25, 10/2, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/13, 11/20, 11/27 ($2,259)
1/5, 1/15, 1/25 ($2,459)
2/1, 2/16, 2/24, 3/7, 3/18, 3/24 ($2,259)
• Voucher price is based on double occupancy—single travelers pay an extra $400
• You'll pay the additional taxes directly to the tour provider
Our organizer made sure things did not fall through the cracks. He also gave us a local's tour of Cuzco. I agree with many of the other reviews of this tour company—they are excellent for travelers who are not novices, who do not need hand-holding.-- LivingSocial Member
Peru is as complex as its most intricate weavings. Festivals mix ancient pageantry with stomping brass bands. The urban vanguard beams with artistry and innovation. Trails mark the way from dense jungle to glacial peaks.-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2015; select dates apply, see voucher and description for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Includes round-trip international flights between Miami or Los Angeles and Lima; domestic flight from Lima to Juliaca; round-trip ground transportation between the airports, hotels, and sightseeing destinations; double occupancy accommodations for 1 night at Hotel Mariel in Lima, 2 nights at Sol Plaza Hotel in Juliaca, 3 nights at Maytaq Wasin Hotel or Taypikala Hotel in Cusco, 1 night at Hatun Samay Hotel in Aquas Calientes, and 1 night with a host family in the Uros floating islands; 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 1 dinner; Lima city tour, 2-day floating island tour, and Machu Picchu tour; airline taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel fees, and entrance fees per itinerary
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary, any costs not specified as included, entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain, and travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher is valid for one guest
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400 due at booking
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see kaypiperutours.com
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking; subject to availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings